Page 1833 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8331333173317831823183118321833183418351843188319332333 ... LastLast
Results 18,321 to 18,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    With all due respect, if the Bison offense was struggling (or needed), Brock would have been replaced by Carson. Those teams couldn't lose. Of course we're talking about Bohl. That's a wildcard
    Wasn’t there a threat of Brock being bench during his Junior year (ISU-B maybe) when he struggling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wasn’t there a threat of Brock being bench during his Junior year (ISU-B maybe) when he struggling?

It iswhat it is Wentz the best qb in Bison history hands down no contest

Remember that time Iowa State fans thought we were crazy to think Wentz was more talented than Jensen since he played as a backup for two years?

Eagles have some big injuries on defense too

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Eagles have some big injuries on defense too
    A lot of things going against Eagles and they still managed to win. Very promising.

Wentz's play is feeling more veteran this year. Playing more within himself. Taking shots and check downs at appropriate times to put his team in positions to win games.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

That sounds right. I remember a time when my ass puckered every time Brock threw the ball. Having said that, I think there should be a statue of Brock in front of the dome. He was a winner and would not be denied. I was just pointing out how Carson was the better QB and everyone (including Bohl) knew it. Don't get me started on Steve Walker. My favorite of all time. Too bad we weren't eligible at that time. Walker was like an FCS Tom Brady. Scottie shouldn't have been picked on for his post

I love watching this team develop. They are finally getting the formula down. But I've really enjoyed watching Carson progress from a raw college player to an NFL player who was thrown into the fire to a top tier NFL QB who doesn't just manage games, he is winning them. Still has plenty to work on but I am so impressed. His ceiling is really high. Carson may be a better NFL QB than a college QB.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I love watching this team develop. They are finally getting the formula down. But I've really enjoyed watching Carson progress from a raw college player to an NFL player who was thrown into the fire to a top tier NFL QB who doesn't just manage games, he is winning them. Still has plenty to work on but I am so impressed. His ceiling is really high. Carson may be a better NFL QB than a college QB.
    How about after he misses a key third down read, he immediately spots it while reviewing it on the sidelines. That's a guy who is still working to get even better.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well said.