Page 1777 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7771277167717271767177517761777177817791787182718772277 ... LastLast
Results 17,761 to 17,770 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Romo had the physical talent until his body fell apart. He made some boneheaded mistakes in the playoffs, but not all the cowboy playoff woes are completely on him. 10 year starter, 4 pro bowls, and 4th best passing rating of all time. I hate the cowboys but it isn't like Romo was chopped liver. Overall, he had a way better than average career. His playoff record kept it from being considered a great career. Right now that is all that counts, but his career will look better 10 years from now. If someone were to not hesitate about taking a Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer in their primes, the same should probably be said about Romo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Rivers never had great teams tho. He had decent teams that he made better. Never forget that AFC championship game he played on a torn ACL. On the flipside, there is Jay Cutler...lulz
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Rivers never had great teams tho. He had decent teams that he made better. Never forget that AFC championship game he played on a torn ACL. On the flipside, there is Jay Cutler...lulz
    Jay Cutler has no excuse for his lack of success. Despite all the talent he was born with, he's been a whiner instead of a winner. When he was in Denver, it was embarrassing to see him mentally breakdown when Rivers trash talked him from the sidelines. Keep in mind, when Rivers trash talks, he does it without using cuss words.

Rivers didn't deserve to be stuck in San Diego, and now, Los Angeles. Between Bill Smith and Spanos, the Chargers never had a chance due to their egos and being cheap. Despite playing on a rival team, I respect the heck out of Rivers. Watching him play live over the past 11 seasons has been fun. I just can't figure out how he throws so well with that weird T-Rex wind-up.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Jay Cutler has no excuse for his lack of success. Despite all the talent he was born with, he's been a whiner instead of a winner. When he was in Denver, it was embarrassing to see him mentally breakdown when Rivers trash talked him from the sidelines. Keep in mind, when Rivers trash talks, he does it without using cuss words.

Rivers didn't deserve to be stuck in San Diego, and now, Los Angeles. Between Bill Smith and Spanos, the Chargers never had a chance due to their egos and being cheap. Despite playing on a rival team, I respect the heck out of Rivers. Watching him play live over the past 11 seasons has been fun. I just can't figure out how he throws so well with that weird T-Rex wind-up.
    And without pain. They thought it might breakdown over time but somehow he keeps slinging it. Just a football player through and through. I love when he gets pissed off and is yelling on the sideline because he just sounds like a country boy.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN predicts all of the Eagles' 2017 games.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...ayoffs-in-2017
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

I believe these predictions were done by each team's ESPN beat writer because there is no way the AFC West is going to have the Chiefs win the division with a 11-5 record while the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders finish in a tie for second with 10-6 records.
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe these predictions were done by each team's ESPN beat writer because there is no way the AFC West is going to have the Chiefs win the division with a 11-5 record while the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders finish in a tie for second with 10-6 records.
    As a fellow life-long Bronco fan (but now pulling just as hard for the Eagles), I do know "we" have the toughest division again from top to bottom. Zero chance Chargers win 10. The Raiders will come back to reality. The Chiefs play 8 games on the road and still have Alex Smith...to start the season.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

As a fellow life-long Bronco fan (but now pulling just as hard for the Eagles), I do know "we" have the toughest division again from top to bottom. Zero chance Chargers win 10. The Raiders will come back to reality. The Chiefs play 8 games on the road and still have Alex Smith...to start the season.
    I've been predicting the Broncos win 10 games since the offense should be better and the defense will be solid. Chargers look like a mess. Chiefs will be alright, but not great. Raiders should be the team to beat as long as Carr is healthy. I can see three teams making the playoffs, but no way all four teams have double-digit wins this year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From the article:
    "Blount doesn't totally fix the ground game, and the benefits of the Darby acquisition are offset by the downgrade in receiver talent and chemistry."

Did this guy watch any Eagles games last year? Adding Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith downgraded the receiving corp they had last year? They could have added a garbage can to the roster and it would have upgraded the receiving corp they had last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    From the article:
    "Blount doesn't totally fix the ground game, and the benefits of the Darby acquisition are offset by the downgrade in receiver talent and chemistry."

Did this guy watch any Eagles games last year? Adding Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith downgraded the receiving corp they had last year? They could have added a garbage can to the roster and it would have upgraded the receiving corp they had last year.
    You completely missed the point. Losing Mathews was kind of a blow because of Carson's love of him.
    check neg rep

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Me in a nutshell.