Page 1776 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7761276167617261766177417751776177717781786182618762276 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,760 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/...e-carson-wentz

Carson Wentz 4 day study plan on the YouVersion bible app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Ha ha! Nice! I suspect that's not the last we'll see/hear of the Garbshotz meme with Wentz.

I picked him up as my #2 with Matt Ryan as my #1. Hoping we can jump ryan, but will be starting him to start.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I picked him up as my #2 with Matt Ryan as my #1. Hoping we can jump ryan, but will be starting him to start.
    Have my first draft tonight and another tomorrow night. Hoping to get him on at least one of my teams. Want to use Wentz in a Lifetime as my team name

I like Curse and Wince. It's fitting for how my teams have been lately.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Well I'm all in on Carson. My number 1 QB backed up by Manning. Also got Ertz. Another draft tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He did love Romo though too... at least loved Romo more than most since I've heard several rants from him about how underrated Romo was at the time of said rant.

So there's that.
    Romo had the physical talent until his body fell apart. He made some boneheaded mistakes in the playoffs, but not all the cowboy playoff woes are completely on him. 10 year starter, 4 pro bowls, and 4th best passing rating of all time. I hate the cowboys but it isn't like Romo was chopped liver. Overall, he had a way better than average career. His playoff record kept it from being considered a great career. Right now that is all that counts, but his career will look better 10 years from now. If someone were to not hesitate about taking a Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer in their primes, the same should probably be said about Romo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Romo had the physical talent until his body fell apart. He made some boneheaded mistakes in the playoffs, but not all the cowboy playoff woes are completely on him. 10 year starter, 4 pro bowls, and 4th best passing rating of all time. I hate the cowboys but it isn't like Romo was chopped liver. Overall, he had a way better than average career. His playoff record kept it from being considered a great career. Right now that is all that counts, but his career will look better 10 years from now. If someone were to not hesitate about taking a Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer in their primes, the same should probably be said about Romo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I agree with what you posted above. The main difference between Romo and QBs like Rivers and Palmer that you listed is the team he played for. I don't know why, but many critics believe if a QB doesn't lead the Cowboys to the promise land, he's a crappy player, and totally forgets about the lack of playmakers around him. Romo had a few playmakers around him, but not enough at one time to be considered great.

I wouldn't say he's the most underappreciated Cowboys QB of all time (I give that to Danny White), but he's up there.
    Hail the BISON!!!