Page 1774 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7741274167417241764177217731774177517761784182418742274 ... LastLast
Results 17,731 to 17,740 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    He had no choice on the Smith TD. The pocket collapsed on him. No way he could step into his throw.
    I like how he looked in the pocket on this one. Staying on his toes and bouncing a little bit. It definitely helped he had a clean pocket, but I think this is an improvement from a year ago. His TD to Jeffery he was flat footed, but he made the throw and it was accurate so I guess whatever.

https://twitter.com/TjackRH/status/900868006531694594
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I like how he looked in the pocket on this one. Staying on his toes and bouncing a little bit. It definitely helped he had a clean pocket, but I think this is an improvement from a year ago. His TD to Jeffery he was flat footed, but he made the throw and it was accurate so I guess whatever.

Not to mention the risk on a throw like that is accuracy and if you are going to risk an INT, chuck the pigskin deep!

If Cowherd likes you, you have to be special. There's not a lot in sports that Cowherd raves about. He's usually a "meh" guy about everything.

The biggest point in his video that I liked was when comparing Wentz to the other young QBs, he said Wentz is a "Gamer," meaning he's not afraid of going big. That's something NFL QBs never develop and are game-managers for the rest of their careers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If Cowherd likes you, you have to be special. There's not a lot in sports that Cowherd raves about. He's usually a "meh" guy about everything.

The biggest point in his video that I liked was when comparing Wentz to the other young QBs, he said Wentz is a "Gamer," meaning he's not afraid of going big. That's something NFL QBs never develop and are game-managers for the rest of their careers.
    He did love Romo though too... at least loved Romo more than most since I've heard several rants from him about how underrated Romo was at the time of said rant.

So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

My question is what does being in a huge market have to do with being a great QB? I couldn't figure WTF that was about. It was like he was admitting the annoying East Coast bias in all national media coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My question is what does being in a huge market have to do with being a great QB? I couldn't figure WTF that was about. It was like he was admitting the annoying East Coast bias in all national media coverage.
    He said "big" as in well know, high exposure, etc. He didn't say anything about his quality as a QB. He's in a big market playing other big market teams.

That is why I almost forget Marcus Mariota is still in the league. Never ever see AFC south games.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

But it was slightly underthrown and probably wouldn't have been a completion had the defense not screwed up.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On the play where he tripped did anyone notice that he was looking at Smallwood?
    I think Smallwood lined up on the wrong side and CW was supposed to hand it to him.
    When CW looked back I think it threw him off when Smallwood was not there.
    He turned his head farther to the left side trying to find him and tripped because he twisted his torso a bunch.

Thoughts?

0:54 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4BRfFqwh8

I think a lineman stepped on his foot.