Page 1768 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7681268166817181758176617671768176917701778181818682268 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,680 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Replay is available right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMu-JIRTbRM
    Just rewind to start at beginning.
    Seems like the beginning comes up 3 or 4 times. Clement yes, Blount no, seems sluggish and slow. And Darby YES.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Based on the run game the first two weeks, Carson is going to throw it 650 times again this year.

Carson Wentz sighting at 1 hour and 30 min of the 2011 NDSU Win over the Goophers. Got link from FCS vs FBS thread.

https://youtu.be/L5oxn_E0cDE

After watching that game, our QB play has really separated us from almost every team we have played. Look at the Goopher QBs in this game - very average. Amazing to me that Easton stick is starting as a junior and already has lots of game and playoff experience. When Carson started as a junior, all he had was very limited cleanup duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Carson Wentz sighting at 1 hour and 30 min of the 2011 NDSU Win over the Goophers. Got link from FCS vs FBS thread.

https://youtu.be/L5oxn_E0cDE

After watching that game, our QB play has really separated us from almost every team we have played. Look at the Goopher QBs in this game - very average. Amazing to me that Easton stick is starting as a junior and already has lots of game and playoff experience. When Carson started as a junior, all he had was very limited cleanup duty.
    Dom posted a Brock J. greatest highlight reel yesterday. I had actually forgotten just how good a runner Brock was. So, we have three mobile QB's in a row that can also throw. Unreal, really.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Threw to wrong receiver. Had Nelson A. pretty much wide open underneath.
    Agreed, Carson missed that one trying to force it to Alshon. He's gonna hate watching that film back today. Otherwise I thought he was OK. They are going to have to take some shots downfield to get the defense off the LOS.

The oline looked like crap again but they were without Peters and Brooks. The run game needs lots of work. Blount looked slow and fumbled but sets up his blockers well. Hopefully they show lots of improvement against Miami.

The defense looked really good. The special teams are not so special yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Agreed, Carson missed that one trying to force it to Alshon. He's gonna hate watching that film back today. Otherwise I thought he was OK. They are going to have to take some shots downfield to get the defense off the LOS.

The oline looked like crap again but they were without Peters and Brooks. The run game needs lots of work. Blount looked slow and fumbled but sets up his blockers well. Hopefully they show lots of improvement against Miami.

Lane Johnson also belongs on the right side. Carson made a few mental mistakes along with a couple bad throws. Not to worried about it but man you would think they would of tried a deep throw or 2 by now. Pedersons play calling makes me scratch my head but I will hold out until the regular season. It best improve by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

It's preseason and they wont show anything on tape.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's preseason and they wont show anything on tape.
    Like many said about Polasek not showing stuff in regular season. SMH! It doesn't work that way. Preseason IS THE TIME to try things, as is regular season before playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Interesting additions to the backstory on how Carson wound up in Philadelphia:

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/21/16...history-trades

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Interesting additions to the backstory on how Carson wound up in Philadelphia:

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/21/16...history-trades
    Maybe it was a Taylor Swift concert and he just didn't want to go?