Page 1740 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7401240164016901730173817391740174117421750179018402240 ... LastLast
Results 17,391 to 17,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

This was during Fergie's last song. It took more than a few seconds of prompting (by Josh, the dancers, & Doug Bergum) before Carson reluctantly came onto the stage.
    It was pretty obvious that he was out of his comfort zone! Later, when asked, he stated that he was uncomfortable & "that" isn't something he would normally do!
    He was one of the Special Guests, just trying to be a good sport!!!

(During intermission as I was walking back with my ice cream, I practically ran into Easton Stick & crew! Many fb players/Carson's friends were there... jammin' to Lionel of course!)

This Sunday, everyone is welcome to hear him speak at First Assembly Church in Fargo (25th St. South) at the 6:00 pm service, which is called "The Shift."
    This has been posted on facebook. Everyone welcome!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    It's ok Loaf. Audit is only into the collective works of Air Supply and (if he is feeling frisky) ABBA!
    Pretty sure that Carson can't dance to THAT crap either!!

There is at least one genre, however, that we all know that Carson can at least tap his toes to ........................http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...74#post1147074

He knows a little about and I bet danced to "We Are The Champions"

The Eagles last 2 preseason games will be on the NFL network: https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-jets-new-york

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    What an incredible night! This is so worth listening to, if you want to get to know Carson a bit better.
    I love the part when he speaks about his trip to Haiti, and how he relates that experience to his teammates in the locker room.
    There were no media personnel, no autographs, no selfies... just a very authentic person speaking about his faith. He's rock solid.
    Once again, a NICE group of Bison fb players (Carson's friends & fellow Bison) in attendance. We've got alot to be proud of.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Matt Miller is still an idiot.

NFL analyst says Jared Goff will have a better year than Carson Wentz

I'll sum up this click bait trash. "Wentz had a solid rookie year while Goff showed absolutely nothing, and the Eagles went out and built a formidable offense around Wentz, but Goff has a new coach and Wentz has a slow release so as long as you don't count wins and losses Goff should have a better year."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Matt Miller is still an idiot.

NFL analyst says Jared Goff will have a better year than Carson Wentz

I'll sum up this click bait trash. "Wentz had a solid rookie year while Goff showed absolutely nothing, and the Eagles went out and built a formidable offense around Wentz, but Goff has a new coach and Wentz has a slow release so as long as you don't count wins and losses Goff should have a better year."
    I guess anyone can be an "NFL Analyst".

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That was a excellent talk for someone who has not made many longer public speeches on a subject some people may not want to listen to but definitely need to listen to.