Page 1737 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7371237163716871727173517361737173817391747178718372237 ... LastLast
Results 17,361 to 17,370 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Philly fans need to get a grip, Carson was put in a tough situation last year. Didn't get the full reps coming into the season and he was surrounded by receivers that couldn't catch and the cornerstone of their OL was also out 10 games.

If his OL stays intact and Jeffery stays healthy I think he'll have a great season. Jeffery is so good, it isn't even close between him and anyone they had last year.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

The majority of Eagle fans love Carson. There is always those few who will never be happy and be pessimistic. I do admit I get a kick out of some of the stuff I read on their message board.

As you've probably heard, Carson will be busy the next few days in Fargo!
    This Wed. evening he's a "Special Guest" at the Sanford Employee Celebration/Concert along with Fergie & Lionel Richie.
    (What's a girl to wear? "Concert" or "BISON" attire?!! And the more impt question is: May I take a "Sign?!!")
    Then...
    Next Tuesday the 27th, is the "Meet & Greet" of Carson Wentz sponsored by Scheels. 125 lucky winners (each of who may bring up to 4 guests) will have the opportunity to meet/visit with Carson & enjoy a conversation between Carson and WDAY's Dana Mogck. Enjoyable times!

Anyone else going out to Green Bay for the Eagles Packers preseason game?

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    You want harsh go to the Eagles message board. Some there think Foles will be starting by week 4.
    No more crazy than other places. Remember the "Wentz starting over Stick in the '15 playoffs would 'destroy the team' crowd" from around here a couple years back?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    No more crazy than other places. Remember the "Wentz starting over Stick in the '15 playoffs would 'destroy the team' crowd" from around here a couple years back?
    Apples to oranges comparison and not crazy at all. I'm glad it worked but I've seen it backfire as well

I guess Carson was working out at the NDSU Wellness facility today.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Ah yes, the memories.....

Hail the BISON!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If his OL stays intact and Jeffery stays healthy I think he'll have a great season. Jeffery is so good, it isn't even close between him and anyone they had last year.
    he's played in more than 12 games 2 of 5 years, so it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Apples to oranges comparison and not crazy at all. I'm glad it worked but I've seen it backfire as well
    When?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Ah yes, the memories.....

My goodness, I'd actually forgotten we had people saying that. We need to dig some of those out for fun.