Page 1687 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6871187158716371677168516861687168816891697173717872187 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,870 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    How do you fix what isn't broken? If Carson wants a more successful year the headline should be, "Carson Begs Eagle's Management to Fix the Offensive Line and to Draft Receivers that Can Catch the Ball."
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    How do you fix what isn't broken? If Carson wants a more successful year the headline should be, "Carson Begs Eagle's Management to Fix the Offensive Line and to Draft Receivers that Can Catch the Ball."
    To me, this is a non-story simply because most NFL QB's who take their job serious, seek out help from QB gurus to help them better their skills during the offseason. For years, Brady worked with Tom Martinez every offseason until Martinez's passing. Now, Brady works with same group (3DQB) that will be helping Carson.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    To me, this is a non-story simply because most NFL QB's who take their job serious, seek out help from QB gurus to help them better their skills during the offseason. For years, Brady worked with Tom Martinez every offseason until Martinez's passing. Now, Brady works with same group (3DQB) that will be helping Carson.
    I agree. This will only help Carson. Seems like every QB who cares about their career works with someone.

Would love to see Carson throwing to Kupp next year. Get Abdulah from JMU at RB and Eagles will be ready to take the league by storm.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Only thing that would make that picture better would be a little tiny bit of green & gold in the locker somewhere. Congrats Carson!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Damn spell checker

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Ah hell, there may be plenty of parody too. Who's to know what goes on in all of those practices and meetings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Carson will be on Mike and Mike tomorrow morning. Asked Carson what time he will be on and he didn't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson will be on Mike and Mike tomorrow morning. Asked Carson what time he will be on and he didn't know yet.
    Tell him to pump the Bison!