Page 1686 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6861186158616361676168416851686168716881696173617862186 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,860 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is an interesting thought: Would Steelers trade WR Antonio Brown to the Eagles?

This seems kind of fishy to me that the Steelers would be ready to part with Brown given his production and their complete lack of proven talent behind him. Maybe that's a red flag that the Eagles need to stay away from him. I've always been of the mindset that a star WR who wants the ball isn't as bad as media types make it out to be. But it seems like Pittsburgh has a history of knowing when to part with their flashy WRs from Plaxico Burress to Mike Wallace to Santonio Holmes. A 1st round pick seems a pretty steep price to pay but this would solidify the Eagles WR corps immediately.
    Yeah his little video post from the locker room was not cool. No thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is an interesting thought: Would Steelers trade WR Antonio Brown to the Eagles?

This seems kind of fishy to me that the Steelers would be ready to part with Brown given his production and their complete lack of proven talent behind him. Maybe that's a red flag that the Eagles need to stay away from him. I've always been of the mindset that a star WR who wants the ball isn't as bad as media types make it out to be. But it seems like Pittsburgh has a history of knowing when to part with their flashy WRs from Plaxico Burress to Mike Wallace to Santonio Holmes. A 1st round pick seems a pretty steep price to pay but this would solidify the Eagles WR corps immediately.
    I would gladly give up Brown. He's the man but he's already hit his peak. Steelers have a 6th sense when it comes to getting rid of WR's
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I would gladly give up Brown. He's the man but he's already hit his peak. Steelers have a 6th sense when it comes to getting rid of WR's
    Like Emmanuel Sanders? Boy, did his career die after leaving Pittsburgh.

(All Deep Purple)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

The Patriots seem to do OK with reject WRs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Yep, lots of parody in the league. Injuries, weird plays, drops untimely turn over etc rule the league. Throw in a PED violation to a key player or a bad call and it can upset the apple cart.

There may be some parody, but mostly on Saturday Night Live. Among NFL team, though, there is a lot of parity. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

(All Deep Purple)

Forgot all about him. He's done pretty well for himself. His first Denver contract would have been nice if Pittsburgh had kept him. The second one, no thanks.

Burress, Wallace, and Holmes were the three I was mostly thinking about.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

(All Deep Purple)

Yancy thigpen is another that died after he left steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    There may be some parody, but mostly on Saturday Night Live. Among NFL team, though, there is a lot of parity. ;-)
    Damn spell checker

Wow, I remember when this thread hit a million views and now it's creeping up on 3 million. Can we do a advertisement only on this thread and then donate all proceeds to a bigger stadium. FBS, pump it up

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson Wentz hires QB coach to fix mechanics

The Philadelphia Eagles' second-year signal-caller will work with 3DQB's Adam Dedeaux this offseason, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Wednesday.

This is a positive -- and fully expected -- sign for Wentz's future. After roaring out to a 3-0 start with a 5:0 TD-to-INT ratio and 103.8 passer rating in September, the draft's No. 2 overall pick was one of the league's least effective passers over the final three months of the season.

With his offensive line in flux and his running game vanishing for stretches, Wentz fell into bad habits, flashing a long-armed looping windup in which the ball often dropped to his waist level.

"Strictly mechanics," coach Doug Pederson said of Wentz's struggles in early December. "... Young quarterback, missed quite a bit of time in the preseason, but now we have to keep cleaning this thing up."