Page 1678 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6781178157816281668167616771678167916801688172817782178 ... LastLast
Results 16,771 to 16,780 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Why do people feel it necessary to drag politics onto this site? Are they drunk? Are they so insecure in their beliefs that they need constant validation? Or are they just fucking idiots?

If I made a flowchart with all those options, all paths would lead to "Put the responsible accounts on moderation so that every post has to be approved."
    Did I miss something? I commented that Carson tweets a lot and that he is more effective than Trump. Then, some folks made some jokes on it and no one overtly discussed politics. Looks to me everyone behaved well.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Did I miss something? I commented that Carson tweets a lot and that he is more effective than Trump. Then, some folks made some jokes on it and no one overtly discussed politics. Looks to me everyone behaved well.
    First things I saw this morning were posts 16769 and 16770. PM if you have questions.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

First things I saw this morning were posts 16769 and 16770. PM if you have questions.
    Thanks Tony if you wouldn't have mentioned it I wouldn't have googled it. Til something else I can't post about.

And I just wanted pucknut to send Carson my way coyote hunting and was hoping he'd get stranded up here for a few extra days. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I really do feel like I'm trapped in a glass case of emotions.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Thanks Tony if you wouldn't have mentioned it I wouldn't have googled it. Til something else I can't post about.

And I just wanted pucknut to send Carson my way coyote hunting and was hoping he'd get stranded up here for a few extra days. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I really do feel like I'm trapped in a glass case of emotions.
    I suppose that it is reasonable for Wentz to want revenge on an ACTUAL coyote.

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    That was great. Thanks for posting it.

So I googled it, and did not have any idea what that name was all about so did not catch the drift......thought it was fine until then.

"I love you"
    "That's awkward."

HAhahahaahhaha!

Zach Ertz - what a game he had! Won me over a bit.

"I love you"
    "That's awkward."

HAhahahaahhaha!

Zach Ertz - what a game he had! Won me over a bit.
    About the only receiver that gets open and catches the ball. Don't like the way he drops after the catch to avoid contact. He could get more yards on a lot of those receptions. Hopefully he is getting some criticism during film study on those.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Love it! I think it's safe to say he was having fun out there.