Page 1672 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6721172157216221662167016711672167316741682172217722172 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,720 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    With even average receivers, Carson has 4,000 yards passing and 23-25 TD passes. I think he had 5 dropped in the end zone this year and at least two from memory which were long TD's called back for a dumb penalty on the receiver (I think DGB and Agholar both had offsides penalties negating huge TD's. The Eagles likely end up in the playoffs as a 10-6 team and you don't hear a thing about mechanics.

All in all an excellent year by Carson. The jump from FCS football to the NFL is monumental. To work with the talent he had and end up with a fine rookie season tells me he had big things ahead of him. If the Eagles can get him a skilled receiver and a reliable running back, I think he will be a top 10 QB next year.
    Top 10 is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. He could be top half if things go right.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Top 10 is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. He could be top half if things go right.
    It may take 3-4 years but he will be a top 10 QB.

Not a big stretch IMO. Better WRs is a must in the offseason.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    It may take 3-4 years but he will be a top 10 QB.
    That reminds me. I have a coyote problem. If you know of any coyote hunters send them my way. The weather has been a little iffy and one could get stranded up here for a couple extra days but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

Lardsin must go!

He's arguably top half now.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    That reminds me. I have a coyote problem. If you know of any coyote hunters send them my way. The weather has been a little iffy and one could get stranded up here for a couple extra days but that's a chance I'm willing to take.
    I would ocme help ya, but your way over on the western part of the state.... correct ?

Sounds like Eagles are looking for a team building activity. Invite them? http://6abc.com/sports/eagles-season...maybe/1682995/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The snow is so deep I need a coyote hunter that is at least 6'5".

Lardsin must go!

No not really. Like I said if his receivers catch the balls the were supposed to, he is looking at a 23 TD season and 4,000 passing yards.

Go look up Peyton Manning's stats as a rookie and then his second year. Not saying Carson is going to be Peyton, but he just had a substantially better rookie year.