Page 1668 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6681168156816181658166616671668166916701678171817682168 ... LastLast
Results 16,671 to 16,680 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I'm now patiently waiting for Beretta to come out with a Wentz Signature Edition shotgun.
    Right? They are going to miss out on a fantastic opportunity if they screw this up.

Carsons 24th birthday today. We always celebrated during Christmas. When he was younger he always thought he got robbed of gifts. We always rubbed it in a little.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carsons 24th birthday today. We always celebrated during Christmas. When he was younger he always thought he got robbed of gifts. We always rubbed it in a little.
    Yeah we all already knew his birthday is celebrated on Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Yeah we all already knew his birthday is celebrated on Christmas
    Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Same thing with my wife. I got her ear rings for her b-day which she liked, them I said 1 was fore her b-day and one for Xmas...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Same thing with my wife. I got her ear rings for her b-day which she liked, them I said 1 was fore her b-day and one for Xmas...

Nicely done!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nicely done!!!!
    Only cause she has a sense of humor!

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Only cause she has a sense of humor!

The other day UPS delivered a package and my wife asked what it was. I told her it was a last minute present so she didnt open it. So I had a couple of day to build up the excitement because the package was heavy. She opened it up an low and behold it was my knew Dewalt circular saw.
    Everyone had a good laugh.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The other day UPS delivered a package and my wife asked what it was. I told her it was a last minute present so she didnt open it. So I had a couple of day to build up the excitement because the package was heavy. She opened it up an low and behold it was my knew Dewalt circular saw.
    Better sleep with one eye open...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I was out Xmas shopping with my 7 yr old little girl so I asked her what I should get mom for Xmas and she said "oven mitts"....Great idea I thought. No husband would want his wife to get burned pulling my pizza out of the oven right? Being a family oriented guy and not wanting to hurt some feelings I texted my wife to make sure she was OK with our daughter's great idea....She texted me back saying "don't do it". The whole family anxiously awaited to see if I would go there....I did not. Maybe next year