Page 1649 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6491149154915991639164716481649165016511659169917492149 ... LastLast
Results 16,481 to 16,490 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Give Carson a decent oline and a go to receiver and you'll see him win these games. Just doesn't have enough support right now. Their defense can't stop anyone any more either.

Nice bounce back game for Carson after last weeks disaster. Thought it was his best game to date as a pro but not quite good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Nice bounce back game for Carson after last weeks disaster. Thought it was his best game to date as a pro but not quite good enough.

I agree with comment from 30 inches of snow in Bismarck now. I didn't watch the game only watched many highlights and from what I see of Carson is a Rookie playing his butt off and doing things experienced 4 to 5 year guys do giving the situation he has around him.

To me CW is saying all the right things, not pointing fingers on guys not performing, but trying to stay positive and his body language shows a leader as well. No quite in him even with week after week of being 1 or 2 plays away from being 8-4.

If you truly study players and how they are performing individually, CW is doing all the right things to grow with adversity surrounding him and that will propel him 2017, and 2018 to a possible NFC title game IF they go out and get a better stud receiver, better O-linemen, and better safetys or corners, which CJ Smith should get a shot in the next couple games to show what he can do.....

The teams in the past that go through tough close losses are the wons who learn to win the following year and become the best team in the NFL. The Eagles will be 10-6 in 2017, and 11-5 2018 if this coaching staff makes good draft choices to grow the skill levels around Carson.

Carson looks good and belongs in the NFL, no doubt about it. Such a competitor. Maybe bring in Vraa and Smith to show Eagles receivers how to catch and run routes? Maybe bring in Crockett at RB for a shot? Bring in the old gang who know how to WIN!

In loo of the declining Eagles, I see positivity in the future, its a growing year but with much higher hopes then the Vikes for sure....

From Snowcity in Bismarck,
    Go Bison - Whip JMU, NoDakBisman

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rams just fired coach Fischer

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/808395924061843456

Glad Wentz went to the Eagles.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post

Didn't he get an extension? I know in this day in age that means nothing but usually they don't sign an extension and then get fire 2 weeks later.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Didn't he get an extension? I know in this day in age that means nothing but usually they don't sign an extension and then get fire 2 weeks later.
    Some organizations are just messes behind the scenes. Kind of like the Browns firing their coaches after 1 season.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I thought they'd done the extension in the off season?

In any case it's a giant mess. I thought I heard on the radio this morning that Fischer's agent is the father of the Rams COO. Not that conflicts of interest are a thing anymore but, I'd imagine the owner is pretty pissed.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post

Best thing that franchise has done in a long time.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot