Page 1638 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6381138153815881628163616371638163916401648168817382138 ... LastLast
Results 16,371 to 16,380 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    just saw a stat that telling for carson: 1st six games - 187 pass attempts... Last 6 games - 270 pass attempts.
    Yeah, when their defense cant stop anyone they need to go to more risky passing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    just saw a stat that telling for carson: 1st six games - 187 pass attempts... Last 6 games - 270 pass attempts.
    No run game kills an offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Carson took a beating today. Of course when you throw the ball 60 times that will happen. Going to one sore man tomorrow

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson had a rough game and the amount of batted passes at the line is a bit disturbing. The firs time interception was due to good pressure and his hand being hit. The 2nd one was all Carson and was terrible. The third one was partly Carson and partly a great defensive play. Just my observation.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 4m4 minutes ago
    #Eagles Wentz doesn't see his mechanics as a problem. #NFL personnel evaluators disagree. Here's 1-yr progression, including 2 INTs Sunday.

Someone tell me what's happening in this image...his mechanics getting worse?

Did they change Carson's throwing motion? He had way too many passes batted at the line of scrimmage. He also floated some throws over open receivers. I noticed that Carson's throws at times are behind the receivers.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Until the Eagle get players who can reliability catch the ball and someone who can reliability run the ball... i.e. an offensive line, CW is going to struggle. As Gruden famously told Goff at Gruden Camp, (paraphrasing) "you are gonna be a high pick because the team that picks you is terrible or they wouldn't have a high draft choice to begin with."
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Granted they traded a zillion picks to get Carson, but the Eagles were 7-9 last season.

Terrible game today in all phases. Carson was definitely off today but the whole team was as well. No running game whatsoever. You simply can't have a rookie QB throwing 60 passes to a terrible receiving corp behind a bad offensive line and expect anything other than a disaster. It would appear Carson has regressed under these conditions and who could blame him. Pederson has done a piss poor job of coaching and managing the last 10 games. Either the coaching is bad or the team is giving up on this season. The last few games have gotten progressively worse with penalties, porous defense, poor play calling and worse execution. I'm hoping Carson gets thru the last 4 games with no injuries. He can use a full off season to hone his mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Terrible game today in all phases. Carson was definitely off today but the whole team was as well. No running game whatsoever. You simply can't have a rookie QB throwing 60 passes to a terrible receiving corp behind a bad offensive line and expect anything other than a disaster. It would appear Carson has regressed under these conditions and who could blame him. Pederson has done a piss poor job of coaching and managing the last 10 games. Either the coaching is bad or the team is giving up on this season. The last few games have gotten progressively worse with penalties, porous defense, poor play calling and worse execution. I'm hoping Carson gets thru the last 4 games with no injuries. He can use a full off season to hone his mechanics.
    Could not of said it better. You can bet your bottom dollar that Carson will be working his ass off this off season to work on his mechanics. Has he regressed? Probably. But damn their cupboard is empty of any skill players on the offense. I guess the one positive today there were only one or 2 drops.