Page 1633 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6331133153315831623163116321633163416351643168317332133 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Video from 2015. Must wear the band to simplify plays for the veteran. When it pops up it will be disabled, but click on the link and it will play.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The Eagles defense is an embarrassment. Games on the line and they let Green Bay drive 80 yards and allow them to convert on a 3rd and a mile. Jumps offsides on a 3rd and short. It looked like they gave up.

The offense in the 2nd half was just a collection of stupid plays. 60 yard pass called back on another stupid play by a wide receiver. Bad snap killed any chance. The Eagles are all about poorly timed penalties.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Eagles defense is an embarrassment. Games on the line and they let Green Bay drive 80 yards and allow them to convert on a 3rd and a mile. Jumps offsides on a 3rd and short. It looked like they gave up.

The offense in the 2nd half was just a collection of stupid plays. 60 yard pass called back on another stupid play by a wide receiver. Bad snap killed any chance. The Eagles are all about poorly timed penalties.
    Yeah, the second half could have looked a LOT different if that penalty hadn't happened.

I'm confused about Boomer's comments in regards to Wentz wearing a playbook wristband. In my many years of watching football over the years, I thought this was common for QB's in the past 10-15 years to be wearing one. For example, here's Favre's wristband from 2005:

In regards to Wentz's play last night, I thought he looked good outside a couple of passes that came out weird from his hand. One of them being the INT. His speed as runner was in pretty good display last night as he was able to escape Peppers and Matthews a few times.

And for Mr. Hunt to claim that Wentz needs to learn how to move up in the pocket, perhaps Mr. Hunt needs to realize that in order to do so, one needs a darn pocket to move up in first. Packers had a lot of pressure coming up the middle last night and "moving up" would have led to more sacks. That's a type of statement a true hack would say.

Hail the BISON!!!

Yeah Kelce their center gets pushed back a good 7 yards every pass play. No way can a QB step up unless he drops back 10-15 yards first! I will say Carson gets a bit flat footed when he drops back and still needs to work on his footwork and mechanics but that takes time and hard to do under pressure. The int was a horrible pass by Carson. Other then that I thought he played good. They just don't have the talent to win many games this year. Howie has his work cut out for him to improve their roster.

One thing I never read is anyone in Philly wishing they had Bradford back. Carson gives Philly hope and a few more wins this year compared to Bradford.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yeah Kelce their center gets pushed back a good 7 yards every pass play. No way can a QB step up unless he drops back 10-15 yards first! I will say Carson gets a bit flat footed when he drops back and still needs to work on his footwork and mechanics but that takes time and hard to do under pressure. The int was a horrible pass by Carson. Other then that I thought he played good. They just don't have the talent to win many games this year. Howie has his work cut out for him to improve their roster.
    Carson was crushed by Peppers the play before with a helmet-led tackle to his torso. I thought it could have been a penalty. CW was definitely hurt by the shot, and the INT ball came out quick as Peppers was coming again and CW wanted nothing of it. Can't say I blame him.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Carson was crushed by Peppers the play before with a helmet-led tackle to his torso. I thought it could have been a penalty. CW was definitely hurt by the shot, and the INT ball came out quick as Peppers was coming again and CW wanted nothing of it. Can't say I blame him.
    To get a call like that, Carson will need to do what Rodgers did when Cox tackled him a split-second after releasing the ball - oversell the play. Brady does this better than anyone else. Hopefully the officials won't treat Carson like they do with Cam Newton, in that they see a big strong QB who can take hits.
    Hail the BISON!!!

How many wins would Philly have if Rodgers was their QB? I'm guessing one more.

Rodgers on Carson after the game:

After the game, Rodgers heaped praise on the 23-year-old for the flashes of brilliance Wentz showed on the night.

"He is an amazing kid, very cerebral beyond his years. His athleticism is what stands out in there. Just seeing in person tonight, he extends plays with his feet," Rodgers said at his postgame press conference. "He was hit with a facemask and still was able to get an additional eight yards. That's a big weapon as a quarterback. But also, he can stand in there and make plays from the pocket. "

Wentz, the second pick in this year's draft, was the hottest thing in the league after leading the Eagles to a 3-0 start. Philadelphia has since cooled off, as deficiencies on the offensive line, at receiver, at running back, and in the secondary have been exposed. But Rodgers said Eagles fans have something special in Wentz.

"I think his ceiling is extremely high and Eagles fans should be very excited for the future," he said.