Page 1631 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6311131153115811621162916301631163216331641168117312131 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Look who's playing analyst again...

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBallGame...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    This little hack should be more interested in analyzing the reasons that the Eagles defense couldn't stop a throng of 5 angry girl scouts on 3rd down.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Pass was slightly off. Receiver did not adjust to pass and he still got both hands on the ball but he didn't pull it in. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a pro receiver to bring that pass in. Contrast that play with the catches made by Green Bay's receivers.
    I do agree that at least one receiver manages to screw up a key moment of the game every time. That being said, the Eagles WR's did great until the Matthews injury. I actually stopped holding my breath for a bit in the first half.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did DGB just run out of bounds with nobody behind him?
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Jordy gets away with a slight push off...
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Slight? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Slight? Lol
    That was a Drew Pearson Dallas Hail Mary NFC pushoff

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Slight? Lol

Hey I was trying to give him a benefit of doubt...

Well, I'm through watching this shit show. The Eagles have shit for personnel and the officiating borders on criminal. Even in HS football I have never seen such awful officiating as I have watched this year in the NFL. As I have previously mentioned, this is the first time I've paid any attention to the NFL, simply because of Carson. It appears to me that they favor the team that has a veteran QB...like they don't want to offend him. I've been watching the Eagles get the shaft all year. Not that they don't fuck up enough themselves, but..

I've been a Greenbay fan through the years, and Aaron Rogers too, but no more. Not after that display of favoritism. Then you throw in a shit load of stinking commercials...ugh!!!!

I wish Carson luck in staying healthy with that crap of an offensive line, but I'm through watching anymore NFL this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    It seems like the Packers always get favorable calls or no calls from the officials.
    No kidding. It's been going on for years.

I have thought for years that the NFL is rigged and now I have no doubt. With billions of dollars involved there has to be a lot of manipulation going on and the cheapest way to do it is through the officials. Play reviews are the coverup mechanism while no-calls do the dirty work.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!