Page 1627 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6271127152715771617162516261627162816291637167717272127 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,270 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I'm hoping he drops 400 yards and 4td's on them tonight. There's not another game outside of the Vikings game that I want the Packers to win. Let's go get that high draft pick!
    Geeze Louise... poor choice of words... the Eagle receivers will probably drop passes worth 400 Yards and 4 TD.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    That is exactly why I don't have a dish

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Saving grace is ESPN3.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Funny note:

I was checking on Carson's stats on the NFL website. When you click on his name featuring tonight's match-up, a pop up window appears with a short bio. It says he's from Raleigh, North Carolina.

I thought to myself............"What an odd mistake."................Then I snapped to with a second, and arguably more quizzical thought............."I was once stupid enough to get married."

edit: maybe he was BORN in Raleigh.................Hell, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Funny note:

I was checking on Carson's stats on the NFL website. When you click on his name featuring tonight's match-up, a pop up window appears with a short bio. It says he's from Raleigh, North Carolina.

I thought to myself............"What an odd mistake."................Then I snapped to with a second, and arguably more quizzical thought............."I was once stupid enough to get married."
    Yeah now. He was born in NC. Being married is great IF you have the right gal.

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Yeah now. He was born in NC. Being married is great IF you have the right gal.

Oh.....Fabulous.
    Where were you 30 years ago when I really needed some solid pre-nuptial advice?!?!

Funny note:

edit: maybe he was BORN in Raleigh.................Hell, I don't know.
    its true. his parents had to travel to the city of his fathers birth.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Oh.....Fabulous.
    Where were you 30 years ago when I really needed some solid pre-nuptial advice?!?!
    Partying and seeding my oats in Fargo/Twin Cities oh yeah and you better have her trained in! good luck!

Nice drive right thar...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Nice drive right thar...
    Frisco dive for the touchdown
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Packers using some Bison formations
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!