Page 1622 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6221122152215721612162016211622162316241632167217222122 ... LastLast
Results 16,211 to 16,220 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Besides drops, Eagles offense has had many stupid penalties, often ruining a big gain. They seem very undisciplined but that should get better with time. I think Peterson is a good coach.

These lousy Eagles wide receivers were at the top or close to the top of the NFL for drops last year too. They're just not good.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was only able to watch the first half (almost all of it.) I'm not sure what was more painful... the WRs not lining up correctly to void a TD or the Agholor drop... crap, Ryan Smith caught a pass like that without even looking.

Ag needs to get his head straight or the only way Carson is going be able to complete a pass to him is to throw it so hard that it gets stuck in his ribs.
    I don't remember if it was the first or second half, think the second, that Carson drilled a pass into Jordan Matthews gut so hard he actually caught it.

Agholor somewhat admits to being a mental midget: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...nelson-agholor

My suggestion, get that dude some old Playboys. Worked for Rube Baker back in the day:

Hail the BISON!!!

Apparently Henley Wentz became a mother. Saw the picture on her twitter feed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7PLe-jq7D/
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

63 days ago (gestation for a dog) was the last week in September. Carson isn't the only one in the family, who's been busy!
    I can't imagine how many people would want a WENTZ pup?!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently Henley Wentz became a mother. Saw the picture on her twitter feed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7PLe-jq7D/
    ...and people immediately start to preach about spaying and neutering. God I hate social media, I can't stand all the twits.

Carson definitely knows what's best for his dog. She'll probably be better at everything after having a litter of pups!
    Once again, Carson is going to be his own person! Congrats on a nice litter!

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Do the Seahawks D-Backs ever not complain after a positive play by the other team?
    Nope, but the NFL has a lot of crybabies. Sherman is All-Pro in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Agholor somewhat admits to being a mental midget: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...nelson-agholor

My suggestion, get that dude some old Playboys. Worked for Rube Baker back in the day:

Come on now... everyone knows he's reciting from a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog there.