Page 1621 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6211121152115711611161916201621162216231631167117212121 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I wonder if the little things wrong that Carson talked about post game would be like lining up in the right spot and catching the ball when it's thrown to you?

Lardsin must go!

I was only able to watch the first half (almost all of it.) I'm not sure what was more painful... the WRs not lining up correctly to void a TD or the Agholor drop... crap, Ryan Smith caught a pass like that without even looking.

Ag needs to get his head straight or the only way Carson is going be able to complete a pass to him is to throw it so hard that it gets stuck in his ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was only able to watch the first half (almost all of it.) I'm not sure what was more painful... the WRs not lining up correctly to void a TD or the Agholor drop... crap, Ryan Smith caught a pass like that without even looking.

Ag needs to get his head straight or the only way Carson is going be able to complete a pass to him is to throw it so hard that it gets stuck in his ribs.
    I was yelling to stick it in his facemask like necessary roughness!

Seriously Agholor should be cut or at least benched. The guy is clearly a basket case right now. There has to be FA WR that could play better then him at this point.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agholor is so bad, he couldn't even catch the plane home.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

I was at the Eagles/Seahawks game wearing my Bison gear. I got a lot of comments about CW and every one was positive. I must say that Wentz looked very good on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    I was at the Eagles/Seahawks game wearing my Bison gear. I got a lot of comments about CW and every one was positive. I must say that Wentz looked very good on the field.
    Looked way better than Peyton Manning did in Super Bowl 48.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I wonder if the little things wrong that Carson talked about post game would be like lining up in the right spot and catching the ball when it's thrown to you?

To be fair, Peterson was trying to get Agholor to line up correctly on the line. He just couldn't catch what the coach was saying.

How on Earth is it too difficult for these receivers to catch a ball while wearing gloves that make it so easy to do so?

Hail the BISON!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    How on Earth is it too difficult for these receivers to catch a ball while wearing gloves that make it so easy to do so?

I haven't studied the drops montage, but I'm guessing the Eagle's receivers are likely trying to catch the ball with their bodies way too often instead of their hands.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I haven't studied the drops montage, but I'm guessing the Eagle's receivers are likely trying to catch the ball with their bodies way too often instead of their hands.
    No, pretty much every pass was dropped as soon as the ball hit their hands. It's like having a team full of Demaryius Thomas' except that none of the Eagles' receivers redeem themselves later on for being a head case.
    Hail the BISON!!!