Page 1613 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6131113151315631603161116121613161416151623166317132113 ... LastLast
Results 16,121 to 16,130 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    For what rounds these guys are drafted, it blows my mind that these guys drop as much as they do and play as bad as they do. it blows my mind even more that they have been this position from college to the NFL and they are still dropping passes. Terrelle Pryor was a QB in college, selected in the supplemental draft, played QB in the NFL for a couple of seasons and then converted to WR. The sad part is that he is way better than all the WRs on the Eagles.

Chip Kelly really did gut the Eagles. I thought he would be a flop in the NFL with his stupid college offense he is using. I can see why they chased him out of there.

This week is going to be hard to watch. Seahawks are a great defense. The plus side is that the schedule should get a little easier after this week for the rest of the season.
    As a Vikings fan the only thing I think of when I hear bad receiver Troy Willimason...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Is five drops per game a lot?
    .......a little.......

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    For what rounds these guys are drafted, it blows my mind that these guys drop as much as they do and play as bad as they do. it blows my mind even more that they have been this position from college to the NFL and they are still dropping passes. Terrelle Pryor was a QB in college, selected in the supplemental draft, played QB in the NFL for a couple of seasons and then converted to WR. The sad part is that he is way better than all the WRs on the Eagles.
    That's because they are drafted based on their athletic ability instead of their skill. There are a lot of players in the NFL that I don't think are really all that good, but they had the physicals so they got drafted and once a team is invested in them they are going to try to get something out of them.

And then there's guys like Treadwell. Can't catch, no speed, average height, can't run routes. But he was strong and physical and played in the SEC so he was 1st round worthy according to Spielman.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That's because they are drafted based on their athletic ability instead of their skill. There are a lot of players in the NFL that I don't think are really all that good, but they had the physicals so they got drafted and once a team is invested in them they are going to try to get something out of them.

And then there's guys like Treadwell. Can't catch, no speed, average height, can't run routes. But he was strong and physical and played in the SEC so he was 1st round worthy according to Spielman.
    Treadwell is not fast. He dodged the 40 at the combine. He did dominate in the SEC

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 1993bison; 11-18-2016 at 01:57 PM.

If CW can somehow help the Eagles beat the Hawks in Seattle sunday they will be in the playoffs. Even if they don't but stay undefeated at home that may just be enough.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    If CW can somehow help the Eagles beat the Hawks in Seattle sunday they will be in the playoffs. Even if they don't but stay undefeated at home that may just be enough.
    They need to win their next round of division games (goes without saying I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Treadwell is not fast. He dodged the 40 at the combine. He did dominate in the SEC

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    He literally said "no speed".....? Just because we haven't seen Treadwell yet doesn't mean he is a bust. Everyone just chill the f out. Rhodes looked like a bust too, but he's turned into a pretty stellar CB.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    They need to win their next round of division games (goes without saying I guess)
    Exactly. 0-3 in the division right now. Would have been great to get wins over Dallas and NY when they had the chance. They will need to win those 3 at home now.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He literally said "no speed".....? Just because we haven't seen Treadwell yet doesn't mean he is a bust. Everyone just chill the f out. Rhodes looked like a bust too, but he's turned into a pretty stellar CB.
    He was a development project at best yet was still a first round pick. He's not a bust yet...but he also hasn't contributed what you'd expect out of a #23 pick. I'm just supporting my point of why a lot of NFL receivers aren't all that good.

Turron Davenport Of The Eagles Wire Nov. 17, 2016
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...re-nov-17-2016

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com