Page 1596 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861594159515961597159816061646169620962596 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Are you the "Chuck the pigskin" guy who applied for UND's coaching gig?
    no,no,no,no.................

He's "Pierre the foreskin" guy.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PFF grades from last nights game
    Quarterback grade: Carson Wentz, 72.7

Wentz extremely accurate in loss

Carson Wentz had an efficient game on Sunday. He was very effective in the quick-passing game, hitting many screen passes and extending drives by hitting numerous slant routes. Wentz’s receivers could have made him look much better—he was 32-for-43 on the night, but six of those incompletions were drops. The rookie could have graded out much better if it were not for his dangerous throw that was dropped by Scandrick early in the fourth quarter.

I like the title of this article:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/time-fo...160951039.html
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm just glad Denver only has one WR (Demaryius Thomas) who suffers from dropping balls that him in his hands or numbers. Poor Eagles have only one receiver who can consistently catch - Darren Sproles. The other half dozen make every toss a 50/50 throw.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...holor-comments
    Hail the BISON!!!

That's sort of interesting. I read a lot on Eagles boards throwing all the receivers under the bus and they don't include Sproles that much, but I also see that he is actually second worst on the team in drops this year if you look at drops vs. targets. I'm sure it has to do with all the other ways he helps the team that distracts from that stat. At any rate, Carson needs more reliable targets.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    That's sort of interesting. I read a lot on Eagles boards throwing all the receivers under the bus and they don't include Sproles that much, but I also see that he is actually second worst on the team in drops this year if you look at drops vs. targets. I'm sure it has to do with all the other ways he helps the team that distracts from that stat. At any rate, Carson needs more reliable targets.
    He's also a RB and not a WR, that might have something to do with it.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    I don't know the stats, but going off of the eye-test, Sproles hustles and tries to make a play every time he gets a chance. In regards to the other receivers, well, they need a little pep talk like this:

Hail the BISON!!!

Agholor is a joke.

Didn't know much about him. Knowing now that he is a first round draft pick who is getting paid, I'm pissed.

For some reason I have Adam Sandler echoing in my head. "You got a responsibility. You don't drop a ball and make excuses. You get out there and you grab that f#cking ball!"
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    With that headline you'd never guess Wentz played at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Hell it turns out that they were still in FG range after that bad 3rd down call, and he elected to punt instead. Pederson screwed the pooch twice on the same play and then in his Presser today, still defended his actions.
    That's very concerning to me. I know some people hate to admit their wrong about anything but sometimes it's best to admit your faults and start addressing them. Was hoping he would have had the nads to say I screwed up.