Page 1570 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 57010701470152015601568156915701571157215801620167020702570 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    This is laughable. Every fucking time a team loses someone has to say a team was exposed and they will never win again. I'm sure the patriots season is over too because they lost a game. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain has known who the Vikings have been all year and nothing changed today. The difference is the defense didn't score early and take advantage of all the stupid Philly turnovers.
    Everybody in the NFL gets exposed. The Eagles today just dialed in more right numbers more often. The great teams get exposed and adapt. We will see where the Vikings go next because they are going to see some serious blitzes for the next few weeks until they figure out a way to make teams pay. I think the Vikes have enough talent to scheme away from their weaknesses.

By the way, I really liked that play the Eagles use where they put Huff in motion like it is a jet sweep and then throw to him. I would like to see the Vikings do that with Patterson. It will force the DE to stay at home a little longer every time someone is in that kind of motion. There, some pressure relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    How were the fans in Philly?
    No idea. I wasn't there.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I saw 5 or 6 Bison jerseys right behind the Eagles bench on about the 20 yard line. Anyone from here?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    This is laughable. Every fucking time a team loses someone has to say a team was exposed and they will never win again. I'm sure the patriots season is over too because they lost a game. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain has known who the Vikings have been all year and nothing changed today. The difference is the defense didn't score early and take advantage of all the stupid Philly turnovers.
    Where the hell did you see this? You're being so defensive it's clouding your vision.

Despite having his worse game as a pro Aikman still impressed with Carson.
    http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Troy-A...e-QB--48469231

Perfect game. Carson wins, the vikes are humiliated in defeat, and Bradford shows why the Eagles were happy to be rid of him. He can't take too many more hits.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

I did not enjoy watching this matchup at all. As a Vikes fan, I felt guilty when I was happy after Carson would complete a pass. As a Bison and Wentz fan, I felt guilty when I was happy when the Vikes intercepted his passes.

I don't like football games that bring with them such emotional baggage. I want a clear Hero and a clear Villain. Glad the Vikes aren't in the Eagles division, or I'd lose my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I did not enjoy watching this matchup at all. As a Vikes fan, I felt guilty when I was happy after Carson would complete a pass. As a Bison and Wentz fan, I felt guilty when I was happy when the Vikes intercepted his passes.

I don't like football games that bring with them such emotional baggage. I want a clear Hero and a clear Villain. Glad the Vikes aren't in the Eagles division, or I'd lose my mind.
    Its over. We can all move on and cheer for Carson/Eagles again. Until the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Perfect game. Carson wins, the vikes are humiliated in defeat, and Bradford shows why the Eagles were happy to be rid of him. He can't take too many more hits.
    Next perfect game...... Nov 28th..... Carson wins, Packers get humiliated in defeat and Rodgers shows why the sun is setting on his career.

If the Vikes don't fix their O line they will get bounced early in the playoffs if they even make it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk