Page 1555 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 55510551455150515451553155415551556155715651605165520552555 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,550 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Eagles face vikes after a bye week, then cowboys after a bye week too.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Not sure why Pederson didn't call some plays to get Carson on roll outs or something. The oline couldn't block at all. I mean he had less then 2 seconds most of the time. The last drive he held the ball too long because the fricking receivers can't get open. They need a lot of help on both sides of the ball but they can still win a lot of games if they'd pull their heads out, stop committing stupid penalties and execute better.
    I thought it was interesting that earlier in the game, CW was buying time by stepping up in the pocket. Then Washington started crashing up the middle, CW started stepping up into defenders, and you would think it would have been a perfect time to roll him out. Didn't happen. I am sometimes curious what coaches see differently and what I am missing because it seems obvious, but it mustn't be so or they would do it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Eagles face vikes after a bye week, then cowboys after a bye week too.
    Ouch 10 char

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I always thought and still do that whoever calls plays should be sitting up in the booth, seeing the field from above has to be an advantage not? I mean for people not named Polasek...ooooh was that too much? Sorry.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I always thought and still do that whoever calls plays should be sitting up in the booth, seeing the field from above has to be an advantage not? I mean for people not named Polasek...ooooh was that too much? Sorry.
    Maybe the play caller wants to be able to talk to Carson? Not sure if the rule has changed, but it used to be the plays had to come from the sideline. Like the OC for the Vikings is in the booth so he sends the plays to the QB coach on the sideline and then he sends them to the QB.

From what I saw yesterday, the issue was the O line and the fact that the D and special teams scores of the first half kept the O from ever really getting rolling. I am seriously scared for Carson's safety next week. And I am not talking about getting hurt; I am talking about survival. Vikings defense is that good.

Please Vikings, don't kill Carson next week.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Can you imagine how much sleep you'd get knowing you have specimens like Barr, Hunter, Griffen, and Linval fucking Joseph coming at you? Fuck that. At least Robison looks like a nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Can you imagine how much sleep you'd get knowing you have specimens like Barr, Hunter, Griffen, and Linval fucking Joseph coming at you? Fuck that. At least Robison looks like a nice guy
    Don't forget about Kendricks. He is so fast in space; Carson tries to run, and he will take his head off.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    especially with that turnstile at right tackle. If I was Carson, I'd preemptively file a grievance with the NFLPA and OSHA for being forced to work in a dangerous environment.
    Last edited by bisonmike2; 10-17-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!