Page 1514 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 51410141414146415041512151315141515151615241564161420142514 ... LastLast
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    While I'm a definite fan of all our boys ...I got to call BS on the statement that our receivers are better than the eagle receivers. They are professionals for a reason. ...they earned it. Not by being "pretty" good at college. Any pro receiver is cream of the crop.....some not as good as their peers, but definitely better than any of our receivers. Just sayin.....
    Straw man. I never said our receivers were better. I said that they have better hands because they do. Just because they are pro does not mean they deserve to be playing pro ball. They are a VERY replaceable group. They are very poor NFL receivers, sorry it's just the truth. Mcfeely's comment was obnoxious and false. Does he seriously think Carson wouldn't have had many 300+ yard games if he threw that many passes as NDSU's QB? PaaaaLeeeezzze

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those better receivers are also being covered by NFL corners.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Straw man. I never said our receivers were better. I said that they have better hands because they do. Just because they are pro does not mean they deserve to be playing pro ball. They are a VERY replaceable group. They are very poor NFL receivers, sorry it's just the truth. Mcfeely's comment was obnoxious and false. Does he seriously think Carson wouldn't have had many 300+ yard games if he threw that many passes as NDSU's QB? PaaaaLeeeezzze

And that's the crux of it. I didn't listen to the piece, because I can't stand to listen to the creep, but if the conversation was how could Carson be so good given how few passes he threw as a Bison, the answer should be, because the Bison offense was run first. Not that he finally has receivers to throw to. I don't think McFooly is a fan of the Bison, but in any event, he apparently never watched the Bison play much, or doesn't know much about football.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    [/B]
    And that's the crux of it. I didn't listen to the piece, because I can't stand to listen to the creep, but if the conversation was how could Carson be so good given how few passes he threw as a Bison, the answer should be, because the Bison offense was run first. Not that he finally has receivers to throw to. I don't think McFooly is a fan of the Bison, but in any event, he apparently never watched the Bison play much, or doesn't know much about football.
    Sounds like Emory Hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Seeing as how this is a bye week for Carson I found that this was a oldie but an goodie to listen to from back in April: Tommy Olson Preposterous Statement (Leidner/Wentz comp)

It would really be interesting to a see a compilation of the top 10 most outrageous posts made in the previous 15,000+ posts of this thread either made by posters or linked by posters. Not it! I bet this would be one of those though.
    Maybe Mitch leidner would be Better QB if he went to NDSU and learned how to win instead of lose?
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Was he hunting with the presumptive next governor of North Dakota?
    We can only hope. What sway if any would the guv of ND have with the SBoHE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Carson is getting his truck customized by RealTruck of Jamestown. This thing will be a beast when all is said and done. You can follow at RealTruck.com

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson is getting his truck customized by RealTruck of Jamestown. This thing will be a beast when all is said and done. You can follow at RealTruck.com
    That sounds awesome. I looked and couldn't find it... do you have a link?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That sounds awesome. I looked and couldn't find it... do you have a link?
    Here's what I found, looks like it will be on social media:

https://www.realtruck.com/press-room...-carson-wentz/

The company will be providing all the accessories for Wentz' new pickup truck. The build will be promoted on social media channels, specifically RealTruck.com's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, as well as Carson Wentz' own Instagram and Twitter. You can also follow the build via the following hashtags: #WentzMobile, #WentzBuild, #TheWentzTruck and #RealTruck.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Here's what I found, looks like it will be on social media:

https://www.realtruck.com/press-room...-carson-wentz/
    They missed the obvious hashtag. #WentzWagon

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk