Page 1513 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 51310131413146315031511151215131514151515231563161320132513 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,130 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Shoveled some shit out of this thread.
    You must lead a sheltered life.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Changing the subject, listened to McFeely interview with some sportscaster from Philly. McFeely stated that one of the reasons Carson is now doing well is that he finally has some receivers to throw to. Never cared for that boneheaded jerk.
    Wow, if he really said that then he is more clueless than I thought. If he can't see great plays by receivers in a fair number of Carson's NDSU highlights then I don't know what you even tell him. Bison receivers have ten times better hands than Eagles receivers. Has he watched ANY eagle games. This is case in point as to why I quit watching the Bison Media Blog/zone videos. As long as Izzo and Kolpack have him on I'm done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Wow, if he really said that then he is more clueless than I thought. If he can't see great plays by receivers in a fair number of Carson's NDSU highlights then I don't know what you even tell him. Bison receivers have ten times better hands than Eagles receivers. Has he watched ANY eagle games. This is case in point as to why I quit watching the Bison Media Blog/zone videos. As long as Izzo and Kolpack have him on I'm done with them.
    While I'm a definite fan of all our boys ...I got to call BS on the statement that our receivers are better than the eagle receivers. They are professionals for a reason. ...they earned it. Not by being "pretty" good at college. Any pro receiver is cream of the crop.....some not as good as their peers, but definitely better than any of our receivers. Just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    While I'm a definite fan of all our boys ...I got to call BS on the statement that our receivers are better than the eagle receivers. They are professionals for a reason. ...they earned it. Not by being "pretty" good at college. Any pro receiver is cream of the crop.....some not as good as their peers, but definitely better than any of our receivers. Just sayin.....
    Come on man...drink the kool-aid
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We don't take kindly to rational thought around here!

Sounds good... then CATCH THE BALL!

Our boys can't get open in the NFL that's why they are not there but they seldom drop the ball. Jordan Matthews would/should offer up his left nut for the hands of Vraa or RJ.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I gotta agree with you on this. I love some of the plays that have been made in the past but to think they happen regularly is a stretch. Remember folks it took a 6 year guy to beat the TD record previously held by TR McDonald. We haven't exactly had WRs who've set the world on fire. MM has said some pretty ridiculous out there shit over the years. I wouldn't group this in that category.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Ya no kidding guy just ruined a good production

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by twincitybizon View Post
    we don't take kindly to dissenting thought around here!
    fify........