Page 1503 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931501150215031504150515131553160320032503 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Have done a lot of goose and pheasant hunting in the Ludden area over the years. Also in the Lake Tewaukon and Silver Lake area south of Rutland.
    Been to Cayuga?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Been through Cayuga a couple of times, never stopped.

My folks lived in Rutland back in early 1970s, when Dad was Agent at Havana.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Check Neg Rep. Plus your hanky drawer for a clean hanky you can cry in. Those longhorn hankies must be getting a real workout!
    Sorry rock. I'm with longhorn on this one. I want Carson to do well, but the vikes come first.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Sorry rock. I'm with longhorn on this one. I want Carson to do well, but the vikes come first.
    The Vikes will continue to suck for the next 100 years or longer, let's cheer for Wentz the next 15 to 20.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Have done a lot of goose and pheasant hunting in the Ludden area over the years. Also in the Lake Tewaukon and Silver Lake area south of Rutland.
    Back in the late 70's I was selling cars in Fargo and I would get up at 3:00, load my golden retriever and six deeks in my truck with the old 870 Remington and drive out to a spot I knew near Gackle. Not visible from the road and not posted. I would walk out with gun empty, let the birds fly and throw out deeks. Dog and I would sit there for half an hour, wait for the birds to return, pick them up, pick the deeks up and head back to Fargo to sell cars. Dog was better at the latter than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Screw the Vikes. Been disappointing fans since their inception. 1987 NFC Championship game was enough for me.

NFL 1987 Season - NFC Championship Postgame Ending - ...

They passed on Marcus Allen for the shrimp/butter fingers Nelson. Lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Back in the late 70's I was selling cars in Fargo and I would get up at 3:00, load my golden retriever and six deeks in my truck with the old 870 Remington and drive out to a spot I knew near Gackle. Not visible from the road and not posted. I would walk out with gun empty, let the birds fly and throw out deeks. Dog and I would sit there for half an hour, wait for the birds to return, pick them up, pick the deeks up and head back to Fargo to sell cars. Dog was better at the latter than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another place I did a lot of goose hunting was Lake Sibley, south of Binford. And back in the mid to latter 50s when we lived at Jessie and Binford... Lake Sibley, Jessie Lake, and Lake Addie. I used a Model 12 Winchester...the 3" heavy duck version those many years, and just sold it last year to a guy near....Jud.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    The Vikes will continue to suck for the next 100 years or longer, let's cheer for Wentz the next 15 to 20.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Been to Cayuga?
    I grew up in Stirum, ND. very very small town in the area. Hunted ducks, geese and pheasant everywhere between Cayuga and Ludden. There are literally 1000s of potholes in the area for puddle ducks.
    For geese, any good stubble field or cut cornfield works with a nice set of decoys.
    For pheasants, we would usually walk any railroad tracks running between feilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    I grew up in Stirum, ND. very very small town in the area. Hunted ducks, geese and pheasant everywhere between Cayuga and Ludden. There are literally 1000s of potholes in the area for puddle ducks.
    For geese, any good stubble field or cut cornfield works with a nice set of decoys.
    For pheasants, we would usually walk any railroad tracks running between feilds.
    Been through Stirum more than a few times hunting pheasants. We liked to set up on millet stubble...that seemed to work the best for us.

We had pretty good luck walking the old rail bed near Brampton....and then that big slough a mile or so north of the rail bed for pheasants.