Page 1502 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 50210021402145214921500150115021503150415121552160220022502 ... LastLast
Results 15,011 to 15,020 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I've rooted for the Vikes so many times when they have let me (and other fans) down. This game I am all in for Carson.
    Quitter. when we beat that ass, you cant come crawling back

Got my Philly Wentz jersey. I'll have to wear it and cheer for the Eagles. Won't be easy...but I think that's how it will go.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    And when he beats them the excuse will be:

"Wait until he plays a team with a good defense AND isn't known for choking"
    This is my favorite so far

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I've actually got a real, live photo of my brother's dog's playmate's owner's.... no, wait... just my brother with Wentz at Hector. They were on the same flight.
    Fargo, the Eagle has landed.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Quitter. when we beat that ass, you cant come crawling back
    Check Neg Rep. Plus your hanky drawer for a clean hanky you can cry in. Those longhorn hankies must be getting a real workout!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I've said or before, and I'll probably say it again. Anytime Carson wants to go duck hunting around Gackle I've got a ton of options for him.
    He should surely take you up on that. Decades ago I used to hunt puddle ducks there routinely after goose hunting the morning near Oakes. Great memories and great hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    So what does the 13 quarters of film reveal? He is doing some sort of magic that can be unveiled? It's all a trick and will be soon exposed and defeated? He doesn't really do film study, remember what he saw and can improvise against it? He plays with receivers that drop balls landing in their hands,... that is on CW? The center currently calls line protection, so it surely is possible that they get fooled leading to an overall bad game... but O-line play is not directly CW's responsibility at this time.

There is so much hope out there that CW fails .....it's too good to be true....
    Hold on a minute. I'm just as bug of a CW fan here as almost anyone and I'm not being at all anti CW.

I don't know what NFL DC's will find on film, but these are some pretty smart guys who will see tendencies somewhere that they'll think they can exploit. Some will be able to and some won't, but it is always a chess match. To think CW is going to win every game and be this perfect all the time isn't realistic. He is going to come back to earth so to speak at some point, I don't think it will be a cliff that he falls off, but I'm sure the media will make it seem that way. When that happens though he'll make adjustments and climb back up the hill until he gets knocked down a peg or two again. It's the nature of the beast, but he'll have more ups than downs.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I've rooted for the Vikes so many times when they have let me (and other fans) down. This game I am all in for Carson.
    Same here. I've been a Vikings fan my entire life, after 1998 I swore I'd never do it again only to be sucked back in 2009 with Farve. I'm still going to be a fan but I'm a bigger Carson Wentz fan since he's a good ole ND boy!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    He should surely take you up on that. Decades ago I used to hunt puddle ducks there routinely after goose hunting the morning near Oakes. Great memories and great hunting.

There was a great mallard hole over by Jud/Alfred someplace. Haven't been there since about 1954. My Dad and some buddys used to hunt there when we lived in LaMoure. I tagged along. I've tried finding it on google maps, but haven't had any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Have done a lot of goose and pheasant hunting in the Ludden area over the years. Also in the Lake Tewaukon and Silver Lake area south of Rutland.