Page 1485 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4859851385143514751483148414851486148714951535158519852485 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    That interception kind of looked like an RJ thing

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    ???? Elaborate please.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

For those that can't see the game, the intensity of play is down compared to the third quarter now that the outcome is certain. This should put all the untested FCS talk to rest.

So Carson has faced the three worst defenses in the league. Which 4th worst defense is next?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Carson wentz can go to sleep knowing he wont throw as many INT's in his career as Ryan Fitzpatrick threw in todays game

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    For those that can't see the game, the intensity of play is down compared to the third quarter now that the outcome is certain. This should put all the untested FCS talk to rest.
    Doubt it...am sure they will all say the Steelers are the third worst defense in the NFL now..

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    Wanna watch every one of Carson games ? Got an android tablet, phone ?
    Go to play store....download SPMC. Then Google how to configure it and load Sportsdevil. You won't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the tip! Got SportsDevil working with Kodi to watch the end of the game.

102 pass attempts and counting without an interception.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    Looking at the stat sheet since we lost the game he's thrown one incomplete pass. Games almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So Carson has faced the three worst defenses in the league. Which 4th worst defense is next?
    The talking heads were yapping about the bad previous competition and he would now have to face the Steelers which will show his flaws..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The Lions...