Page 1469 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4699691369141914591467146814691470147114791519156919692469 ... LastLast
Results 14,681 to 14,690 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I'm looking forward to this matchup. It's not like he's playing the Patriots or Broncos but this will be a tougher mental test for him than the first two. Also my wife is a Steelers fan so I hope he shreds them.

They didnt refer to the game as being against just the eagles. It was against -------Carson Wentz ----and the Philadelphia Eagle.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching our homegrown boy from some "no name division II" school succeed in the NFL will never get old. Hopefully, he continues to grow (I have 99% confidence in him) and can adjust to any bumps in the road. I mostly just love hearing the "analysts" eat their own words.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Watching our homegrown boy from some "no name division II" school succeed in the NFL will never get old. Hopefully, he continues to grow (I have 99% confidence in him) and can adjust to any bumps in the road. I mostly just love hearing the "analysts" eat their own words.
    I love it when Skip Bayless and Stephen Smith insists they never watched any North Dakota States games. Gives off the impression if you don't watch North Dakota State, you're a douche nozzle.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Man, had no idea Carson looked like Easton Stick. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I love it when Skip Bayless and Stephen Smith insists they never watched any North Dakota States games. Gives off the impression if you don't watch North Dakota State, you're a douche nozzle.
    Just means they don't know that 10-20 FCS teams are usually better than most FBS teams.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Man, had no idea Carson looked like Easton Stick. Who knew?
    Somebody needs to send an email to the NY Post and have them correct their error. Kind of takes away from any good this article was doing.