Page 1461 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511459146014611462146314711511156119612461 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,610 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

What type of animal is pulling that wagon? It looks like a cross between a horse and a wild boar.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    What type of animal is pulling that wagon? It looks like a cross between a horse and a wild boar.

I was thinking it was a morph of polar bear and moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    It should be a Bison. Or he could have just rode one.

Yes, let's bring back the Guy on a Buffalo.

Read on the interwebs a guy applied for copyright of wentz wagon today.
    I might have hung up the GJesus at tailgate but would never wear it on a shirt. Creepy
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

13 fascinating stats about Carson Wentz's blazing hot NFL start - And what, if anything, it means for his future.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...l-start-092016

5. The Eagles have won their first two games by at least two touchdowns. The last 13 teams to start that way made the playoffs and every team since 2003 has done so. And as ESPN Stats and Information notes, the last time the Eagles started this way was 1980 when they went to the Super Bowl (and lost).

NOTE: The only thing you can really say is that as the Eagle receivers go, so will CW and the team. If they continue to drop catchable passes, then CW will probably struggle as well.

Carson Wentz has one simple advantage that could explain why he’s having more success than No. 1 pick Jared Goff

http://www.businessinsider.com/carso...erbacks-2016-9

CswnlCKUkAA77Eo.jpg

No longer any doubt: Carson Wentz is the next great NFL quarterback

http://www.phillyvoice.com/no-longer...l-quarterback/

fta: "So far, everything’s coming up Roseman for the Eagles as they have completely redefined this rebuilding season. Yes, the new coach has been amazing, and the defense has been superb. But all of the joy in the streets of Philadelphia today revolves around a 23-year-old North Dakota kid with an uncanny arm and a steady hand. ... Wentz has already defied all logic with his play and his demeanor. He is so focused, so in control, he cannot be real ... What is happening right now with the Eagles and Carson Wentz is primal in its appeal. Wentz represents the endless possibilities of youth. He symbolizes the value of patience. He is the poster boy for a whole new era of hope for Eagles fans.... " Gotta love it!!
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 09-21-2016 at 02:05 AM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

You have to wonder if these reporters ever do any research before they write. I've seen it more than once, although it may have been the same source, but they wonder if the introduction to the spread offense to the NFL is the reason the Eagles traded up to take Carson Wentz.

Carson's a veritable magical ginger.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I was thinking it was a morph of polar bear and moose.
    Gather round the campfire, young fellers, and I will spin you a tale from the days of 8-bit graphics (if that) called The Oregon Trail.

Once upon a time, about the middle of the 19th century, you hopped on your wagon and headed west. And died from dysentery. The End.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Gather round the campfire, young fellers, and I will spin you a tale from the days of 8-bit graphics (if that) called The Oregon Trail.

Once upon a time, about the middle of the 19th century, you hopped on your wagon and headed west. And died from dysentery. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Dont forget Castle Wolfenstein and swashbuckler....
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club