Page 1421 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4219211321137114111419142014211422142314311471152119212421 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Kurt Warner just refuses to say anything good about Carson. I heard him a few minutes ago on the radio pregame show for tonight's game. He was asked about New England and raved any Jimmy G and his debut. Then he was asked about Jared and Carson and went on about how Carson didn't do anything except manage the game and how Peterson did a great job of simplifying the playbook to facilitate that. His reason for Goff not playing wasn't because hrs been horrible so far and has no idea what he's doing in a huddle, but because they know that outside of Gurley they're horrible so they've probably decided to sit him until they have something worthwhile around him.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Kurt Warner just refuses to say anything good about Carson. I heard him a few minutes ago on the radio pregame show for tonight's game. He was asked about New England and raved any Jimmy G and his debut. Then he was asked about Jared and Carson and went on about how Carson didn't do anything except manage the game and how Peterson did a great job of simplifying the playbook to facilitate that. His reason for Goff not playing wasn't because hrs been horrible so far and has no idea what he's doing in a huddle, but because they know that outside of Gurley they're horrible so they've probably decided to sit him until they have something worthwhile around him.
    I was hoping for a little more excitement from Warner due to the FCS roots. In all honesty though, we all know what Carson did was remarkable considering the time missed and lack of reps with the ones. Hopefully he continues to build on his first success.

Once a Panther, always a Panther.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Rams have one of the best RBs in the game and a solid defense. The only reason they were .500 last year, not all that bad, was because they didn't have QB. There's a 0% chance that Fisher and Snead thought they'd be as bad as they looked on Monday, and a big reason they struggled is because the 9ers sold out against the run because they're starting Case Keenum. I'm fine with Goff being held back. He's learning a lot of pro calls and concepts that he never used in college. He might turn out to be very good in due time, but let's not pretend he's ready and they're protecting him.

Possibly a little of both, but Warner either really doesn't like NDSU or he really doesn't want to admit that he may have been wrong on his pre-draft analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Once a Panther, always a Panther.
    Bingo!
    But I bet if he asked nicely, Carson would show him his rings. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Bingo!
    But I bet if he asked nicely, Carson would show him his rings. .
    Pretty sure Warner would counter that with his Super Bowl ring......and win!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Pretty sure Warner would counter that with his Super Bowl ring......and win!
    I think Carson will have at least one within the next five years. How the Eagles got Wentz and their draft picks back shows me Howie might actually get it as a GM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I think Carson will have at least one within the next five years. How the Eagles got Wentz and their draft picks back shows me Howie might actually get it as a GM.
    OK calm down

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Fangio Talks Carson Wentz
    Vic Fangio Bears DC on Wentz

Also via Adam Schefter nfl-2016-adam-schefter-chris-mortensen-week-2-notebook-cleveland-browns-quarterback-search-resumes

The Browns have to be cursed. A monkey throwing darts at names couldn't be this bad at picking QBs for almost two decades.
    Racist!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    OK calm down
    I'll do plenty of that when I'm dead. In the meantime, horns up and enjoy what should be a pretty good career for Carson.
    Hail the BISON!!!