Page 1404 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4049041304135413941402140314041405140614141454150419042404 ... LastLast
Results 14,031 to 14,040 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    WARNING..Some strong language...but hey its from Philly.

Dude is loving Casron.

https://youtu.be/QYyLwzfV4YI

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

He be shittin all over himself!!!!

He never disappoints.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Carson made some really nice throws while I was watching nothing bad stood out to my untrained eye. Only one throw he under threw or misplaced and they ended up having to kick field goal that I saw that stood out as a mistake.

He looked very composed to me. Took a couple hard hits still able to get the passes out. Another time he started scrambling and slipped and defender was almost to him he had the presence of mind to throw it out of bounds.

I wouldn't consider Browns defense fantastic but looked like they were doing "ok" to me their offense really sucked though.

The 2nd TD pass was a thing of beauty receiver never had to slow down and just dropped it right in his hands.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    21-34 210 yds 1 TD 0 INT

6 rushes for 40 yds, 1 TD
    I underestimated him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So I went to the Bismarck Tribune to see what I could find on Carson. I figured they'd be pretty proud of their hometown kid.

Nothing on front page. But there's a story about drones at UND. OK, let's go to Sports.

Nothing on Sports page from the game today. A story about U of Mary. OK, let's go to NFL

Nothing in the NFL top stories. Oh wait, what's that? Way down below, there it is. Buried about as far as possible.

WTF Bismarck?

Just found out where we will be sitting for Monday nights game in Chicago. Section 110 row 1 right behind the Eagles bench. Not cheap but why not.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Just found out where we will be sitting for Monday nights game in Chicago. Section 110 row 1 right behind the Eagles bench. Not cheap but why not.
    Is that a subtly way to say Hey I dont get free tickets so dont ask :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    So I went to the Bismarck Tribune to see what I could find on Carson. I figured they'd be pretty proud of their hometown kid.

Nothing on front page. But there's a story about drones at UND. OK, let's go to Sports.

Nothing on Sports page from the game today. A story about U of Mary. OK, let's go to NFL

Nothing in the NFL top stories. Oh wait, what's that? Way down below, there it is. Buried about as far as possible.

WTF Bismarck?
    Well dont hold your breath cause I doubt any FCC media will point out that Sunday's first TD and first INT belong to Bizon.

NOTE: I seen that "fact" on tiwtter not sure if it is actually true or not, but you all get my point :-)

[QUOTE=MAKBison;1150193]Is that a subtly way to say Hey I dont get free tickets so dont ask :

Since he only gets 2 per game I don't bother to ask him.

[QUOTE=pucknut9;1150201]
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Is that a subtly way to say Hey I dont get free tickets so dont ask :

Since he only gets 2 per game I don't bother to ask him.
    Really, 2 per game. HMMM interesting. BTW thanks for sharing that....those little tidbits are pretty cool to know.