Page 1401 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4019011301135113911399140014011402140314111451150119012401 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Probably because the Browns HC and GM went out of their way to say CW was a bottom 12 QB. If they had just said we needed the pick, it would have been no problem.
    Yeah, I do get that part. They shouldn't have said anything. It was unnecessary to say anything about any QB as the game today backed up their strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesabison View Post
    WARNING..Some strong language...but hey its from Philly.

Dude is loving Casron.

https://youtu.be/QYyLwzfV4YI

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    I just cried watching this lol

Dude is loving Casron.

There's some really #$*%&#@ funny $&@# in here!!!
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Th in-stadium post-game interview was Jordan Mathews. He immediately deflected all praise towards Carson and the job he did. Very classy interview.

After the first completion, a guy by us yells, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a QB" and everyone kept repeating that the whole game. No doubt Carson belongs.

Also, somebody's Bison flag made the Jumbotron at least 5 times, so that was cool.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Th in-stadium post-game interview was Jordan Mathews. He immediately deflected all praise towards Carson and the job he did. Very classy interview.

After the first completion, a guy by us yells, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a QB" and everyone kept repeating that the whole game. No doubt Carson belongs.

Also, somebody's Bison flag made the Jumbotron at least 5 times, so that was cool.
    Lots of similarities to the NDSU offense today...play clock was always down below 5 at the snap, lots of passes to TEs, strong running game, and TOP was about 39-21 in favor of the Eagles.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    Lots of similarities to the NDSU offense today...play clock was always down below 5 at the snap, lots of passes to TEs, strong running game, and TOP was about 39-21 in favor of the Eagles.
    Yeah, I thought that too, it was like watching the Bison. Well...maybe not this year's team.

I thought the most impressive thing about Carson today was his command of the offense. He looked like a veteran out there.

Great first game for Carson. That was a lot of fun to watch. I know it's only the lowly Browns but still nice to get that first win under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    The anti-Chip Kelly offense.

Dude is loving Casron.

Funny video that brought up something I noticed during the post game radio broadcast when I finally got in range of Philadelphia radio. The broadcasters, and these are from the radio station that is the Eagles' official station, just weren't having any Carson love. Saying the Browns defense were the real reason the Eagles won, blah, blah, blah. Then the fans started to call in and they were excited. One countered the broadcasters saying CW is the best QB in the NFL. The player interviews were all extremely positive. The interviewer said "if you could only see the big smiles on the players faces when they talk about Carson Wentz". The television sports people on the Philadelphia news are beyond excited.

I wonder how Jared Goff is doing??
    Last edited by Montana-Bison; 09-11-2016 at 10:57 PM.