Page 14 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Was there a scrimmage on Saturday? If not, why? If so, where is the media coverage (I know they must be tired of being shut out for live shots) Still can find out how things are progressing. Did Wentz do well? How are lines coming along, receivers, RB's, etc.? No injuries? I assume this week is normal game week planning. What kind of cyclone offense will the defense be preparing for to stop the Man-gina?
    I posted this same thing in the fall camp thread so probably better to post replies there.
    Practices are closed I believe. So there is no information.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What will Wentz's first play be as the starter? Run, pass, trickery or a QB run etc..... I think it will be a simple handoff to JC.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    What will Wentz's first play be as the starter? Run, pass, trickery or a QB run etc..... I think it will be a simple handoff to JC.
    Was the first play last year a jet sweep?

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pass to Vraa.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    ... that turns into a flea flicker and a TD.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    ... that turns into a flea flicker and a TD.
    Close but it will be student body right. I got the text !!
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Wentz fakes a handoff to JC going through the left side, bootleg to the right, passes to Bonnet who breaks a tackle and gains 8 yards.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Wentz fakes a handoff to JC going through the left side, bootleg to the right, passes to Bonnet who breaks an ISU defender in half and scores a TD.
    FTFY

10char

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our first play is Crockett up the gut, ISU's is a wr screen to West, or Bundrage. Both plays gain 3 yards

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Wentz fakes a handoff to JC going through the left side, bootleg to the right, passes to Bonnet who breaks a tackle and gains 8 yards.
    While leaping over a defender...
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken