Page 1354 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3548541254130413441352135313541355135613641404145418542354 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,540 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    To Max Kellerman I say "Judging any rookie on half a game of play, in what universe is that not bad sports analysis?"
    Obviously it is too early to judge this, but what kind of career dies Carson need to have for this to be a "good" trade?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Obviously it is too early to judge this, but what kind of career dies Carson need to have for this to be a "good" trade?
    Joe Flaaco type of career?

Kellerman is right. I was a shitty trade. That's not the same thing as saying Wentz isn't going to be a good NFL QB.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

It's not too early to judge the trade. It was dumb. Waiting to see how good Carson turns out to be is not the proper yard stick for evaluating the transaction.

Even if it were Joe Flaco wouldn't be the right answer. You'd better look higher on the list.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Kellerman is right. I was a shitty trade. That's not the same thing as saying Wentz isn't going to be a good NFL QB.
    Completely agree the trade was over the top for a draft class that on paper, may only have a few "players" out of all 256.

Probably won't know for 3 or 4 years to really know if most NFL QBs are really good. The FCS is not D-II and the top 3 or 4 conferences are really G5 conferences with 22 fewer scholarships.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It's not too early to judge the trade. It was dumb. Waiting to see how good Carson turns out to be is not the proper yard stick for evaluating the transaction.

Even if it were Joe Flaco wouldn't be the right answer. You'd better look higher on the list.
    I would like to change my answer solely on the fact I found myself agreeing with Stephen A. Smith.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

I would like to change my answer solely on the fact I found myself agreeing with Stephen A. Smith.
    Me too. Didn't think that would ever happen.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Read a post on another thread when the Eagles first made the trade that I thought was good. Basically said you only make that trade for an Andrew Luck type prospect and that prospect isn't in the draft.

I don't want to be a buzzkill...but is it officially time yet to move this thread out of the NDSU football section? Yeah, Wentz is God and a former Bison...but everything Wentz related is now non-NDSU football related.