Page 1351 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3518511251130113411349135013511352135313611401145118512351 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    After watching Carson with the Eagles, and then about half the Bronco's preseason game - all I could think was 'Man I wish Carson could play behind the Bronco's O line. That'd be a thing to watch.
    better yet......He should've been a Cowboy......

Best take notice of Cowboys 4th round pick Dak Prescott of Miss. State-------------lighting it up. 22 of 27, 338 yards, 4 TD's and a 154.5 rating behind.........a even better OLine than Denvers.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    better yet......He should've been a Cowboy......

Best take notice of Cowboys 4th round pick Dak Prescott of Miss. State-------------lighting it up. 22 of 27, 338 yards, 4 TD's and a 154.5 rating behind.........a even better OLine than Denvers.
    Broncos' O-Line didn't look good live tonight outside the #1's. QB's Siemian and Lynch had some positives while Sanchez treated the football in the Red Zone like it was a hot potato.
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been playing fantasy football since 1991 and now have my favorite team name of all-time: Wentz Upon a Time
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

News from one of Wentz's tougher teammates: http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...eseason-week-2

PK Caleb Sturgis, Philadelphia Eagles

Injury: Concussion

Prognosis: Sturgis is in the concussion protocol after a punted football landed on his head during pre-game warm-ups Thursday.
    Kickers...

kind of way off topic, but I remember some comment about Carson Wentz that went "a 4.0 at NDSU is like a 2.0 at Stanford." Well, Cal is ranked one spot higher than Stanford in the international rankings of universities... guess what? I bet Carson Wentz can tell you what direction the sun rises from*.

That said, the comment about Wentz was in relation to Andrew Luck not Goff... Andrew Luck is very smart indeed - but he'd have been just as smart if he had attended NDSU.

* http://www.espn.com/blog/st-louis-ra...ams-goff-knows

Here's to quick and complete healing!

I finally got time to watch the first preseason game, and I got goose bumps when I saw the crowd's reaction when Carson took the field. I thought he did a terrific job for a first outing - and third string O-line and receivers. Can't wait to see what he can do when he's out there with the starters!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    kind of way off topic, but I remember some comment about Carson Wentz that went "a 4.0 at NDSU is like a 2.0 at Stanford." Well, Cal is ranked one spot higher than Stanford in the international rankings of universities... guess what? I bet Carson Wentz can tell you what direction the sun rises from*.

That said, the comment about Wentz was in relation to Andrew Luck not Goff... Andrew Luck is very smart indeed - but he'd have been just as smart if he had attended NDSU.

* http://www.espn.com/blog/st-louis-ra...ams-goff-knows

Well, my wife graduated early from high school, earned her treble undergrad at a Jesuit college, her Masters at NDSU and her doctorate at the premier program in the nation in her discipline at that time. She worked hard only at NDSU and breezed through the doctoral program due to the superior preparation at NDSU.

Similarly, I have been in business situations with MIT and Stanford grads who have been in the classroom with the top thinkers of the day in my discipline. But at NDSU I got dirt under my fingernails and therefore had to translate their theory in to the practical application of same.

I never applied to a "top tier" institution" so who knows how my life would have been changed by such a degree. But I will never, ever apologize to anyone for my degree from the pre-eminent cow college in all the land. Not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well, my wife graduated early from high school, earned her treble undergrad at a Jesuit college, her Masters at NDSU and her doctorate at the premier program in the nation in her discipline at that time. She worked hard only at NDSU and breezed through the doctoral program due to the superior preparation at NDSU.

Similarly, I have been in business situations with MIT and Stanford grads who have been in the classroom with the top thinkers of the day in my discipline. But at NDSU I got dirt under my fingernails and therefore had to translate their theory in to the practical application of same.

I never applied to a "top tier" institution" so who knows how my life would have been changed by such a degree. But I will never, ever apologize to anyone for my degree from the pre-eminent cow college in all the land. Not ever.

I thought Goff was a pretty big hunter? Would think it plays into this type of thing.