Page 1349 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3498491249129913391347134813491350135113591399144918492349 ... LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,490 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

A paragraph from Peter King in this weeks MMQB:

I wouldn’t overreact to the Carson Wentz injury. The second pick in the draft suffered a cracked rib on a hard hit against Tampa Bay, which will set back his progress. I watched every throw he made, plus the hit that hurt him, and it was encouraging to see his adjustment from FBS to the NFL. There’s no way I’d tell him to change how he plays because it’s a preseason game. What got him drafted is his mobility, his smarts out of the pocket, his decision-making on the run. He’s got to play like that to be who he is.

Damn it Peter, its FCS!

And a link to the full article: http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/08/15/m...camp-preseason
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Was reading an article on NFL.com and the writer said that Paxton Lynch and Jared Goff were ahead of Wentz, reading defenses, going through progressions, etc. HUH? How do these drips get these jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Was reading an article on NFL.com and the writer said that Paxton Lynch and Jared Goff were ahead of Wentz, reading defenses, going through progressions, etc. HUH? How do these drips get these jobs.
    Paxton Lynch had about 2 days behind that offensive line to do anything he wanted.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goff finished 4 of 9 for 38 yards and the one pick. He took a sack knocking them out of field goal range.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

That's crazy talk. Lynch could go through his progressions a couple of times with the amount of protection he had, while Goff was basically done after one hit.
    Hail the BISON!!!

After watching Carson with the Eagles, and then about half the Bronco's preseason game - all I could think was 'Man I wish Carson could play behind the Bronco's O line. That'd be a thing to watch.

You can probably find articles pimping each of them. Gotta get those clicks my man.
    College of Business Alumnus

Glad Carson came out alive considering who he had out there.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...rce=teamstream
    Last edited by pucknut9; 08-17-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Sounds like Carson needs to step it up and carry that unit. Purple

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They didn't have to run for their life everytime the ball was snapped or deal with WRs who failed to get any separation.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"