Page 1343 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3438431243129313331341134213431344134513531393144318432343 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    His first pass was high, and the receiver dropped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    That first pass was a beauty!!!!! After looking at the rest of the limited replays he looked like he belonged. Ah hell he looked better than that IMO. But he made some typical rookie mistakes. So what. Its an exhibition game and his first.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

A good highlight real of every wentz throw from the bucs game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelph...tz-s-NFL-debut

He didnt look any worse than any vikings qbs the past 5 years. Like everyone has said.. Lots of drops. He looked a bit skiddish at first, o line didnt help. The int wasnt good. It almost looked like he was expecting the receiver to be there, but it also looked like he got hit as he threw. It also looked like it was ust a bad throw.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I watched his throw highlights and the replay this afternoon enjoying an adult beverage or two. Looked fine to me. A few over throws, a few slightly off but caught, a few bad throws, several drops. I don't like that zone read crap. Great way to get an NFL qb hurt. Keep that crap in your hip pocket as Bohl used to say. Let CW get some rushing yards off broken plays and improvising. We can't expect him to play lights out with new team mates and an o line that has issues. He is not going to have 5 seconds to camp out back there, this ain't NDSU. It's a tough nut to crack being the best of about 30 in the world.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    He didnt look any worse than any vikings qbs the past 5 years. Like everyone has said.. Lots of drops. He looked a bit skiddish at first, o line didnt help. The int wasnt good. It almost looked like he was expecting the receiver to be there, but it also looked like he got hit as he threw. It also looked like it was ust a bad throw.
    I agree with your observations. 2/3d string Iggles did not look anywhere near as good as Bison receivers. CW was probably expecting the Iggles WR to catch the balls thrown to them. The Iggles 2/3d string OL would have a hard time making the Bison 1st String OL. Surely there are some UDFA out there that could improve the Iggles 2/3 folks.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hate to say it, but sounds like you guys are making a lot of excuses for what sounds like relatively poor play/passes by Carson. He needs to step it
    Sent from my iPhone.
    He did as well as anybody could have realistically hoped. He made some smart throws and ran pretty effectively. Receivers didn't help him with several drops. His first 25 minutes looked darn good to me.

If Carson had better protection and receivers who could catch, he would have had a similar day to Denver's Paxton Lynch, who also had some rookie mistakes along with throwing some high passes.

Hail the BISON!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If Carson had better protection and receivers who could catch, he would have had a similar day to Denver's Paxton Lynch, who also had some rookie mistakes along with throwing some high passes.

Yeah, one team has a line and the other doesn't...
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Chase Daniel getting a lot of work today. Wentz isn't getting as much. Curious what Doug says after practice.Wentz hasn't taken a single team rep today. Bethel-Thompson is the 3rd QB #Eagles

He did dress and throw today, just no 11 on 11 drills.
    Likely just sore from that last hit during Thursday's game.

Edit: Head coach confirms he has sore ribs from the hit during the last game. He should still play in this Thursday's game.
    Last edited by No_Skill; 08-13-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif