Page 1341 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3418411241129113311339134013411342134313511391144118412341 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

That first pass was a beauty!!!!! After looking at the rest of the limited replays he looked like he belonged. Ah hell he looked better than that IMO. But he made some typical rookie mistakes. So what. Its an exhibition game and his first.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Post game video

http://www.csnphilly.com/video/carso...-fun-out-there

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    That first pass was a beauty!!!!! After looking at the rest of the limited replays he looked like he belonged. Ah hell he looked better than that IMO. But he made some typical rookie mistakes. So what. Its an exhibition game and his first.
    His first pass was high, and the receiver dropped it.

I am not an elite NFL mind, but I thought Carson did well. He got rocked a couple of times. He seemed ok in the pocket despite poor line play. Let's see how he plays the next game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hate to say it, but sounds like you guys are making a lot of excuses for what sounds like relatively poor play/passes by Carson. He needs to step it up.

Sent from my iPhone.
    So you didn't watch but you come up with this? Step it up? Way to let other opinions form yours. I thought he did fairly well considering the bad O line play and some drops by receivers. As every Bison fan knows when he played here he will get better his next time out.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am not an elite NFL mind, but I thought Carson did well. He got rocked a couple of times. He seemed ok in the pocket despite poor line play. Let's see how he plays the next game.
    ^This

I liked what I saw out of Carson and agree with PL in that he looked like he belonged. Something I hear the staff at NDSU always say is about how important it is that you improve from game 1 to game 2. I think Carson is smart enough to figure out the things he needs to improve on, and he's going to work hard at correcting them. Loved the reception of the Philly fans, got chills from watching that. So proud of this young man!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    So you didn't watch but you come up with this? Step it up? Way to let other opinions form yours. I thought he did fairly well considering the bad O line play and some drops by receivers. As every Bison fan knows when he played here he will get better his next time out.
    So he needs to step it up--just as I said?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So he needs to step it up--just as I said?

Sent from my iPhone.
    That's as obvious as it will be cold this winter. His first game as a pro. Of course he needs to get better. My main point is you didn't watch yet still formed an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    That's as obvious as it will be cold this winter. His first game as a pro. Of course he needs to get better. My main point is you didn't watch yet still formed an opinion.
    Go back and read the posts. There were lots of excuses brought up for his "missed" throws. Rather than excuses, why not just say the obvious--that he needs to step it up/improve. Don't understand why there is an issue with my post, but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.