Page 1320 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3208201220127013101318131913201321132213301370142018202320 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I meant PLAY in the champ game, since that was carsons goal.
    I know.

And thank goodness you've still got one arm to hand off the ball with……………….and/or drink liquor with in the tailgating lot. Either way, we all have to do our own little part.

The 6-peat lives another day.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I'm merely following the lead of all knowing, all seeing EndZoneQB who obviously has the inside track what's what for this thread.
    Uhh...pretty sure EZ was making fun of the other guy for posting the same article you did 2 posts higher. I don't think it had anything to do with you...you have to get some thicker e-skin, dude.

(which is funny that after his post, someone the next day posts the same article again)

Only 3,300 or so views from 2 million!! Wow!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Well I now have one thing in common with Carson, I broke my right wrist yesterday. Hurts like hell yet and temp splint will be replaced monday with a cast when the swelling goes down, No word if I'll be cleared for the championshi game
    Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    NDSU1980.....your probably a couple years older then me so you wont heal in time for the champ game... unless you broke it during the spring game!!...LOL!!
    Number 1: If Loveland is right; that's a long time between "games"................
    Number 2: I strongly recommend an aggressive rehab/strengthening program so as to prevent future injury to your wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post

The butthurt is real with this jacks fan.... He's getting railed on fb for his comment about wentz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally believe him when he says he's seen him play but never seen him do anything impressive. Most Jack fans show up to the Bison/Jack games and then spend the rest of the game watching it with their faces buried in their hands from disappointment.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I totally believe him when he says he's seen him play but never seen him do anything impressive. Most Jack fans show up to the Bison/Jack games and then spend the rest of the game watching it with their faces buried in their hands from disappointment.
    You would think the dude at least watched the playoffs because I remember Wentz ripping the hearts out of the Jackrabbits on this play, which is impressive.

Hail the BISON!!!

Never gets old!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You would think the dude at least watched the playoffs because I remember Wentz ripping the hearts out of the Jackrabbits on this play, which is impressive.

That was right in front of me. Thanks for sharing. That's one play I will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That was right in front of me. Thanks for sharing. That's one play I will never forget.
    He made it looks so easy. I have a coworker/friend here at USA Wrestling that spent some time working for the Jackrabbits a few years ago. The past two years we've been in Fargo for the Junior/Cadet Nationals, I make sure to remind him of what happened every time we walk by the spot where R.J. caught the pass.
    Hail the BISON!!!

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA