Page 1319 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3198191219126913091317131813191320132113291369141918192319 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Wentz had a pretty good practice. FYI, inflated stats are from redzone drills.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._eagles.html#0
    Such a groundbreaking post...
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Another groundbreaking post ....

Eagles Training Camp Notes: Sam Bradford and Carson Wentz look sharp: http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...s-practice-nfl

Carson giving 2 thumbs up: http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...training-camp/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Such a groundbreaking post...
    You mean to imply that none of this will go towards helping Wentz with his MVP bid this year?

Default Carson Wentz

The butthurt is real with this jacks fan.... He's getting railed on fb for his comment about wentz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sapper6; 08-05-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    You mean to imply that none of this will go towards helping Wentz with his MVP bid this year?
    I'm merely following the lead of all knowing, all seeing EndZoneQB who obviously has the inside track what's what for this thread.

Another groundbreaking post:

Wentz says helmet cam gives him what he really saw, instead of overview: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...overview-.html

FTA: Eagles rookie quarterback Carson Wentz said Thursday that the small video cameras he and other QBs are wearing on their helmets at times in training camp give him a different and valuable take on his practice actions.

"Still trying to work through it and get used to the views from that ... It's a cool experiment," Wentz said. "The biggest thing is, you see where your eyes are. You see where your eyes are looking, and also, the audio. You can pick up what kind of protection calls you're making" and can evaluate whether it was the right call.

Overall, Wentz said his biggest challenge right now is "matching up my feet with the drop, with the play, with the progression, the read. The footwork for each play is different."

Well I now have one thing in common with Carson, I broke my right wrist yesterday. Hurts like hell yet and temp splint will be replaced monday with a cast when the swelling goes down, No word if I'll be cleared for the championshi game

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

NDSU1980.....your probably a couple years older then me so you wont heal in time for the champ game... unless you broke it during the spring game!!...LOL!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Well I now have one thing in common with Carson, I broke my right wrist yesterday. Hurts like hell yet and temp splint will be replaced monday with a cast when the swelling goes down, No word if I'll be cleared for the championshi game
    Oh for cryin' out loud! Suck it up, you big damn baby, or turn in your tickets right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Oh for cryin' out loud! Suck it up, you big damn baby, or turn in your tickets right now!!
    I meant PLAY in the champ game, since that was carsons goal.

Reminds me of the old joke, a football player smashes his hand in a game and after the team doc bandages him up the player asks if he'll be able to play the piano when he's healed. Doc assures him he will and player says you are a wonderful doctor, I never played piano before.

typing with one hand is a beach too

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA