Page 1305 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3058051205125512951303130413051306130713151355140518052305 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,050 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

More on the whole Carson Wentz "inactive " thing: http://www.phillyvoice.com/more-whol...nactive-thing/

Philadelphia Eagles: Why Wentz should sit - Nothing new here really.... but it keeps getting discussed in the Eagle media
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 07-02-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Bradford is made of glass, the Eagles can hope to keep Carson inactive but it is highly unlikely.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I see it as the Eagle are not ready to play Wentz because they don't have the supporting cast in place yet.
    But, I could be wrong ...http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...les-weapons-2/ BisonTru probably has much greater inside info....

More from USA TODAY, (but what do they know? BisonTru is still my "go to" guy for Eagle into and Carson Wentz) http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...phia/86511606/

Running back

Ryan Mathews has all the requisite skills to be a capable lead back. But can he remain healthy? He has played in 16 games once in his career. And he has missed at least three games in each of the past two seasons. Speedy Darren Sproles is a dangerous weapon, but he is 5-6 and will enter the season at 33. Kenjon Barner has just 34 combined carries in two seasons. Watch for rookie Wendell Smallwood, a fifth-round pick from West Virginia.

Wide receiver

Jordan Matthews was used almost exclusively in the slot last season, collecting most of his 85 receptions on short patterns. He is expected to play more on the outside and will get a chance to improve on his eight TDs. The rest of the returning receivers were known as much for drops last season as anything. Nelson Agholor, who had 23 catches for 283 yards, needs to develop into more of a deep threat ... assuming recent rape allegations against him don't prove substantive. Josh Huff had 27 catches for 312 yards. The Eagles signed free agents Chris Givens and Rueben Randle.

Tight end

They'll likely will be used even more in the West Coast offense than they were during Kelly's tenure. Zach Ertz is positioned to emerge as a consistent threat. He had 30 receptions over the last three games of 2015, which set a franchise record for catches during a three-game stretch. He also had 450 receiving yards over the final four games. The Eagles kept veteran Brent Celek.

Offensive line

It should be improved but how much better it is might depend on the durability of left tackle Jason Peters, who is looking to regain Pro Bowl form at 34 after dealing with back issues. Right tackle Lane Johnson could also play left tackle. Allen Barbre, who started 16 games last season, has an early lead on starting at left guard. The Eagles added right guard Brandon Brooks, one of the best free agent interior linemen, with a five-year, $40 million deal.

----
    Then there is this Eagles Player Review: http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Eagles...Wentz-46033784 But they could be wrong also.... Only BisonTru knows for sure.
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 07-01-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Mike Gollic and Danny Kannel (and Cowherd) have never ever said a positive thing about Wentz.... and FCS football. Both are ignorant of FCS and their commentary reflects it. Rather than let it grate on you, just let it reflect on the fact they are suppose to be "experts" and it just displays their overall bias and ignorance.

Who knew? Henley has own twitter account: http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level...witter-account Probably more on top of things than Pucknut... Certainly better insider info than BisonTru ...

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles News: Jordan Matthews says Carson Wentz will be a great quarterback for years to come

"Wentz is great," Matthews said. "I think he's going to be a great quarterback for us for a lot of years to come. He's got a great head on his shoulders, a great arm. And his mentality is not that of a rookie. He studies the game and he takes the game serious. He's a pro in every way, from what I've seen. I don't expect that to change, so I'm looking forward to playing with him in the long run."
    Zach Ertz has high praise for Eagles rookie Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz is a great kid, and he’s got a ton of potential. He’s extremely hard working, so that bodes well for him in this league and for us as an organization. Carson’s got a big arm, and I think the game is slowing down for him every day. Every rookie has to adjust to the speed. I was the same way for sure. But he’s definitely adjusting well. Each person, each rookie is different. With Carson, you can see and understand from the beginning that he gets it. He comes in with his head down, and all he wants to do is work hard and prove to his teammates that we can trust him. That’s something you respect as a veteran player. I think he’s getting very comfortable and I know he loves Philadelphia already, so there’s a lot to like there.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Man I love hearing this stuff about Carson. I really wish this was the sort of thing all the talking heads talked about before the draft, instead of the level of play and stats. His work ethic, team first attitude, and his attention to detail and film study separates him from a lot of other QB's.....something that we knew long before articles like this come out.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Anyone who listens to Moron and Moron should have pencils shoved into their ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Anyone who listens to Moron and Moron should have pencils shoved into their ears.
    It's Danny Kannel. An idiot who peaked in college and is living off it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯