Page 1283 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2837831183123312731281128212831284128512931333138317832283 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,830 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Found this from 1 St FCS title game.

Everything I have read has Bradford looking shaky and Wentz looking like the veteran so far in camp. I really don't see any reason Carson isn't starting from day one.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Everything I have read has Bradford looking shaky and Wentz looking like the veteran so far in camp. I really don't see any reason Carson isn't starting from day one.
    A big reason is the Eagles would like to get some trade value out of Bradford. They won't get anything if he gets beat out by a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    A big reason is the Eagles would like to get some trade value out of Bradford. They won't get anything if he gets beat out by a rookie.
    And this will be the only reason Carson doesn't start if he is better in camp. Well there is one other reason. Bradford is hurt before the season opens.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post

I vaguely remember that picture and thought to myself what a doofus.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And this will be the only reason Carson doesn't start if he is better in camp. Well there is one other reason. Bradford is hurt before the season opens.
    I think Snowflake's feelings are still hurt.

I hope he has someone to talk to.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think we beat UND in the playoffs during that stretch too. We would have competed for another Natty had Arden Beachey not blown out his knee. We also had a year we went deep into the playoffs with our 3rd string QB. Although we didn't win a National Championship during that stretch, we were certainly a solid program to say the least.

Indeed. Culture doesn't mean you automatically win national championships every year. Culture means that you are always competitive. You guys have that culture.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    The only reason I can see sitting Carson if he is clearly better than Bradford is if you feel sitting a few games will benefit Carson's development long term. People are hung up on getting some value out of Bradford, but Wentz is the future. Your whole organization could greatly benefit or not depending on the success of Carson. That needs to be the driver in any decision made going forward. If it's best for the Eagles and Wentz, he starts. Bradford doesn't matter at that point. And like I've stated earlier the biggest driver in his trade value is his health. At least parking him on the sidelines should likely keep him healthy. With Bradford I might park him in the booth with bubble wrap to be extra careful.