Page 1270 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2707701170122012601268126912701271127212801320137017702270 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,700 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Compilation videos from rookie mini camp: http://phillyinfluencer.com/2016/05/...e-as-an-eagle/

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Skip Bayless is paid to purposefully be wrong. I have never heard anything I agree with come from that man's mouth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBp8mUBX5iI

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I think Skip Bayless is paid to purposefully be wrong. I have never heard anything I agree with come from that man's mouth.

Loved Shannon Sharpe!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post

As much as I love Sharpe as a Broncos, Skip really made him look like a master debater. Bayless was basically acting like Bradford by pouting when he couldn't come up real logical reasons why Bradford was correct.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I am not a Shannon Sharpe fan but he hit it out of the park in the debate with Skip. Skip is just trying to get to the end of the NBA playoffs when his contract is up and he is out of ESPN.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    As much as I love Sharpe as a Broncos, Skip really made him look like a master debater. Bayless was basically acting like Bradford by pouting when he couldn't come up real logical reasons why Bradford was correct.
    It's frustrating to hear guy after guy after guy after guy say that he "hasn't seen NDSU or Wentz". Even Sharpe made a funny face when he said "North Dakota State?"

Getting recognition/credibility is just a bitch and a half up here. It is reality primarily based on geography and low population................nothing more.

Skip basically backs up Sharpe's points with his come backs when Sharpe offers the examples of Brees keeping Rivers on the bench until his injury and Belichick conferring with Brady on draft picks.

Either trying to defend Bradford is really that difficult or Skip is really that clueless.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Skip's whole game is to argue. He knew Sharpe was going to take the Eagles side so by default he took Bradford's side. You could tell he wasn't quite buying his own argument. Plus he was trying really hard not to call him Badford.

Bradford and his agent screwed up. They thought they could get him moved to Denver, but it didn't pan out. Now, most of the country and media are dogging him. However, as much as the media will blow this up, inside the organization it's not that big of a deal.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    It's frustrating to hear guy after guy after guy after guy say that he "hasn't seen NDSU or Wentz". Even Sharpe made a funny face when he said "North Dakota State?"

Getting recognition/credibility is just a bitch and a half up here. It is reality primarily based on geography and low population................nothing more.

As frustrating as it may feel, it is part of the solution. Education is largely stomping out ignorance. At least you have a great high profile opportunity to "educate" America.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016