Page 1259 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491257125812591260126112691309135917592259 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    How do you know this is the case? Are you in some behind closed door meetings with Sam and the Eagles coaching staff? If you think they just let him off the hook for his antics and are going to allow him to pretend nothing ever happened, I think you're mistaken. That's simply my opinion though, I know about as much as you do about what's going on behind the scenes.
    I disagree with you, I think they are going try to put things behind them as fast as they can and get everyone focused and start playing football as a TEAM...it's all business and its about winning games, why drag this out any further?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Broncos are way too cap-strapped to even try to make a deal for Bradford, especially when they MUST get a deal done ASAP with Von Miller. Plus, we already have a former Eagles QB in Sanchez. If Denver ended up with both Bradford and Sanchez, they might as well bring back Tebow so we Broncos fans can relive what the Eagles fans went through last year.
    I know but apparently Sammy and his agent were clueless on that too or hoped the Eagles would dump him for little or nothing.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I disagree with you, I think they are going try to put things behind them as fast as they can and get everyone focused and start playing football as a TEAM...it's all business and its about winning games, why drag this out any further?
    Can't argue with that. I guess my point was that while some may forgive, they'll never forget, and there won't be any pretending it didn't happen like 98 suggested. If they can move on from this and focus on football as a team, then I'll say this again, it'll only benefit Carson in the long run, and that's where my interest in this situation lies. I agree, don't drag it out any further.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Phil-S...Wentz-45213756

This was my thought when seeing Goff and Wentz together. CW is the clear Alpha Male of the two.
    Wrist injury three years ago? Where do this websites find these idiot turds?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Wrist injury three years ago? Where do this websites find these idiot turds?
    Another thing that I can't figure out is how these articles get printed with such glaring spelling mistakes and inaccurate information. I'm not the best speller and I know I use too many commas and my sentences carry on forever, but I'm also not writing articles that are being published and read by national audiences. Doesn't anyone proof read their work before they send it out?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I know that, but I thought we would give Santa a break since he didn't shoot his dog.
    In the face no less

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Another thing that I can't figure out is how these articles get printed with such glaring spelling mistakes and inaccurate information. I'm not the best speller and I know I use too many commas and my sentences carry on forever, but I'm also not writing articles that are being published and read by national audiences. Doesn't anyone proof read their work before they send it out?
    No. (10 char)

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.theonion.com/article/cars...es-respe-52903

Carson is sort of a big deal. Even The Onion is getting. In on the action.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

On Philly radio somebody called into the Sam Bradford Bitch and Whine Hot Line and left a musical message to the tune of The Zombies' song "She's Not There"

Original lyrics:

Well, no one told me about her
    The way she lied
    Well, no one told me about her
    How many people cried

But it's too late to say you're sorry
    How would I know, why should I care?
    Please don't bother trying to find her
    She's not there

Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
    The way she acts and the color of her hair
    Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright
    But she's not there
    Their lyrics (doing this from memory so some of it will be wrong):

Well, no one told me about Wentz
    Howie Roseman lied
    Well, no one told me about Wentz
    How many tears I've cried

But it's too late to say you're sorry
    How would I know, why should I care?
    Please don't bother trying to call me
    Because I'm not there

Well, don't tell me how great Wentz looked
    His sleeve length is wack or the color of his hair <- fuzzy on this - only know that his sleeves were mentioned.
    <sorry, blanking on this line>
    Anyway, it was magical and I apologize for butchering their lyrics.

Off-topic: The world needs a Weird Al Jankovicinator app that would allow you to redub the vocals to a song.