Page 1254 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2547541154120412441252125312541255125612641304135417542254 ... LastLast
Results 12,531 to 12,540 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I got mine, the writer did not write much about Carson maybe just a sentence the whole article is about Goff and Lynch.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 05-07-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I wouldn't go into Target even for a Wentz SI issue.
    You don't have to use the restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Sure will. I like this place.
    This is good news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Let's not forget Darin Erstad. 2 time all star with a World Series ring.
    Brad Gjermundson 4X national finals rodeo saddle bronc champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Biz101on View Post
    Nice catch. Brad was a superstar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hate to be a stickler but Brad was not the 4X NFR champion.......he qualified for the NFR many times but he was the 4X World Champion Saddle Bronc rider in the PRCA. Also Wayne Herman of Golden Valley was the PRCA world champion bareback rider in the early 80s.

New story from the Philly media...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...son_Wentz.html
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Virgil Hill was 4x world boxing champion.

It's OK to not be OK.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...exceptionalism

Great article on Wentz and the underlying reason he's is
    Iikely to succeed in the NFL. As an NDSU homer I was thinking exactly what this article points out. All his measurables and talent are just getting Carson's foot in the NFL door. It's the fact that what truely drives him is the desire to be a great quarterback is what is going to make him succeed. All quarterbacks say that but for how many is that actually true. For Wentz I think it truely is. His preparation as a backup for 3 years and his comeback from his broken wrist lead me to believe that's its not the money or fame or the status, but the need to be the best that pushes him each day.

It's full of sap, but I think the writer of this article gets it and he's absolutely right. It takes talent AND a desire above all else to be great to succeed as an NFL QB.

I wonder if the writer knows his closing Lombardi quote was often used by Bohl during the three peat season? I found it to be a surprising appropriate coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...exceptionalism

Great article on Wentz and the underlying reason he's is
    Iikely to succeed in the NFL. As an NDSU homer I was thinking exactly what this article points out. All his measurables and talent are just getting Carson's foot in the NFL door. It's the fact that what truely drives him is the desire to be a great quarterback is what is going to make him succeed. All quarterbacks say that but for how many is that actually true. For Wentz I think it truely is. His preparation as a backup for 3 years and his comeback from his broken wrist lead me to believe that's its not the money or fame or the status, but the need to be the best that pushes him each day.

It's full of sap, but I think the writer of this article gets it and he's absolutely right. It takes talent AND a desire above all else to be great to succeed as an NFL QB.

I wonder if the writer knows his closing Lombardi quote was often used by Bohl during the three peat season? I found it to be a surprising appropriate coincidence.
    I often think with Carson it is more than just desire. It is not very often you see him trying to do something he can't do. Nothing is forced. He isn't throwing the ball over his shoulder getting turned around by a DE. He is very aware of what his game is and lives within that. There is tremendous value in that. It is guys who have no understanding of what their limits are who try to do things which end with bad outcomes. When he pushes more out of his game, it is after the hard work and desire to improve. Not the belief it is just there if it is simply called upon. There are a lot of people with extraordinary amount of talent who fail because they think they can do more than they can without putting in the work and effort to perfect it. There is where that desire sets him apart.