Page 1252 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2527521152120212421250125112521253125412621302135217522252 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,520 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

They had stacks of the Carson Wentz Si at Northport Hornbacher's. But it felt light. Like it was not the full edition. Anyone have info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    They had stacks of the Carson Wentz Si at Northport Hornbacher's. But it felt light. Like it was not the full edition. Anyone have info on this?
    It is a smaller(fewer pages) SI, dont know why? Course the QB article seemed to be written by a friend of Tunsil's after taking a turn under the gas-mask?

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Sure will. I like this place.
    Not sure how or why, we don't even like this place. Right Tony?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    bisonfanette just told me she called the North Hornbachers and they sold out of the SI's yesterday already.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Also, he wasn't good enough for long enough.
    This unfortunately. Sad deal.

A couple monster seasons... A couple MVP awards... I'd think he should be in though strictly for setting the home run record... That has not been beaten cleanly. I'm obviously biased though.
    College of Business Alumnus

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    bisonfanette just told me she called the North Hornbachers and they sold out of the SI's yesterday already.
    A very kind co-worker just picked me up the last copy at Family Fare. It looks awesome in print.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Wow! I must have timed it just right. I was in there just grabbing groceries and saw multiple displays and just stacks upon stacks of them. I wasn't actively seeking out a copy but wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to grab one.

Our SI came in the mail today. Mrs. Hammerhead also gets People magazine and Prince Harry is on the cover and I never realized how much he looks like a slightly shaggier Carson.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Our SI came in the mail today. Mrs. Hammerhead also gets People magazine and Prince Harry is on the cover and I never realized how much he looks like a slightly shaggier Carson.

I was literally in line holding that SI looking at that People thinking I should get the People and give it to a coworker as a prank after telling him I got that magazine with Carson on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

Before the draft there was an article on prince Harry on MSN, at first glance I thought it was another Wentz article until I read what "headline" of article was.