Page 1246 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2467461146119612361244124512461247124812561296134617462246 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,460 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You guys actually plan on wearing these jerseys? If I own one, it's to hang in my closet.
    For me personally, I've never been a jersey wearing type of guy. If I did get one, it would be to do the same thing, for collectible purposes.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Use a prepaid Visa card, wing it. For $20 it's not a terrible gamble.
    It ends up being 40-50 with all the fees and shipping if you just order one. We did a group order at work.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It ends up being 40-50 with all the fees and shipping if you just order one. We did a group order at work.
    This^
    It's $25 shipping for one item free shipping if you get 10 or more and discounted inbetween.
    I just got the one from Amazon for $70

ok......glad we got all the questions answered regarding Chinese purchased sports wardrobe.......back to Wentz?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    ok......glad we got all the questions answered regarding Chinese purchased sports wardrobe.......back to Wentz?
    It's become pretty quiet out there. He must have received his playbook and a key to the film room.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    While I don't think consumers have any legal worries in placing an order it's done so with the potential risk that the vendor will be shut down before the order is delivered or that the order is intercepted en route.
    The great thing about this is; you can absolutely get your money back.

If you place an order, it gets confiscated by customs, and you don't get your product; you can call your credit card company and dispute the charge. VISA/MasterCard/AMEX have protection and regulations regarding disputing transactions with merchants. If you buy something and the merchant fails to deliver the product, you will get your money back 99.9% of the time.

TL;DR - Order away people. You will get one of two things: 1. a Wentz jersey or 2. Your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Ginger Jesus is all things around us. Football, China, turnips, air, jerseys, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    After months of thorough analysis, I have finally determined that Jared Goff looks like a cross between Ryan Gosling and Kevin Costner. Your welcome.
    Ryan Gosling and Michael Cera

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In case you missed it there was a great Hey Rookie, welcome to the NFL last night. Lots of Carson and Treadwell.

Apparently Carson Wentz is already being mentioned during Philly-area wedding ceremonies... Sorry, don't have a context, but my money is on something like this:

Priest (not sure if other faiths have "General Intercession" as part of the program ): For Carson Wentz, may he lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl, we pray to the Lord.
    Congregation: Lord hear our prayer.