Page 1240 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2407401140119012301238123912401241124212501290134017402240 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Because that's Goff's fault? Kinda contradicts your response to my Wentz comment above. But, you know??, whatever works.
    No it absolutely wasn't, but it would have contradicted the point that Mr. 8-8 was trying to get at by digging at Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    CAS is a lawyer. He is accustomed to never thinking he is wrong. He also attended UND, so by default he couldn't possibly be wrong.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Our D gave up 544 yds of offense and 27 first downs and we had the ball over 35 minutes, the D gave up a 16 play 80 yd drive in 1:37 for the go ahead score - clearly the offense didn't do their job....they screwed up the play calling on the drive before MT scored the go ahead TD---- we still don't know who botched that---- was it TP or did CW change the plays---he did have "the keys to the car"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Did Carson also give up 400 yards passing and 38 points? Was he out there when our defense gave up a 4th and long with less then a minute to play? Can't believe your still blaming that loss on the fucking offense that put up 35 fucking points! Why is it so fucking hard for you to admit that the god damn defense sucked shit in more then one fucking game last year?
    Yes our defense did not play well that game, but I thought our offense should have put up at least 49 points that game. Yes you should be able to win a football game when scoring 35, but there was plenty of blame to go around with this game. We score 2 more TD's and the stuff that happened the last couple of minutes wouldn't have mattered.

I'll also say that I think this group (players and coaches) needed the loss to Montana and then even more so the loss to USD while losing Carson to refocus on the work that was needed to get #5.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Our D gave up 544 yds of offense and 27 first downs and we had the ball over 35 minutes, the D gave up a 16 play 80 yd drive in 1:37 for the go ahead score - clearly the offense didn't do their job....they screwed up the play calling on the drive before MT scored the go ahead TD---- we still don't know who botched that---- was it TP or did CW change the plays---he did have "the keys to the car"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Looking back on it you can say our last possession it was bad play calling but if we get 10 yards and a first down the game is over. It all worked out in the end I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Q Factor
    Izzo and Kolpack talked about Carson Wentz "The Brand" or the "Company" on Saturday.

As part of the discussion was the look he presented at the draft, in Philadelphia. It was that of a CEO, Business Leader. Clean Cut, sparkling image.

Which leads to the Q factor I believe they call it and what can a person or brand generate from an advertising perspective.

Initial reviews and commentary I would project Carson through the roof in this regards. Small city guy, moving to a big city. He looked good, talked better. This will play very well.

If he wins, this guy is through the roof.
    For comparison, here's Goff's brand:

Goff.jpg

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post

Goff.jpg
    Anything more than shorts and flip-flops is called "business casual" in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post

Goff.jpg
    Oh, it's on:

Nothing against JGoff... hope he has a great career, but, of course, I hope Carson's is even better.

Oh yeah, might want to get in line for your copy of Sports Illustrated right meow.

Why? Check Dom Izzo's latest tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Oh yeah, might want to get in line for your copy of Sports Illustrated right meow.

Why? Check Dom Izzo's latest tweet.
    I have a subscription that I'm planning to let expire in June - but I'll still have it for this!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.