Page 1239 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291237123812391240124112491289133917392239 ... LastLast
Results 12,381 to 12,390 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I agree it was not Carson's best passing day, but the defense lost the game. Shouldn't have to score 40 to 50 points to win a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If Fischer actually said what was printed, he is very unprofessional. That said, I think Goff will be a good NFL QB. No need to rip on him for what Fischer may have said. Plus, Fischer, I'm sure, watched video of MT game from August--not CW's best game. Kinda lost that game for us really.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I agree, Carson overthrew 2-3 EASY Touchdowns at Montana, and had a bad fumble... sorry, he was to blame as well as the secondary.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

And ball protection.

You guys can forget all you want about CW's shortcomings, but they existed. Eye in sky/film doesn't lie. Even Gruden brought it up. But, you're world.
    Did Carson also give up 400 yards passing and 38 points? Was he out there when our defense gave up a 4th and long with less then a minute to play? Can't believe your still blaming that loss on the fucking offense that put up 35 fucking points! Why is it so fucking hard for you to admit that the god damn defense sucked shit in more then one fucking game last year?

And ball protection.

You guys can forget all you want about CW's shortcomings, but they existed. Eye in sky/film doesn't lie. Even Gruden brought it up. But, you're world.
    Really? Still? He had one lost fumble. Threw no picks. Had two TD passes and two rushing TD's including 70 on the ground.

I respect the fact that you are a Bison hall of fame football player and everything, but he was clearly the best player on the field that day for NDSU and is not the reason NDSU lost. Period. Want to explain how Carson missed a field goal and gave up over 400 yards of offense through the air alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Did Carson also give up 400 yards passing and 38 points? Was he out there when our defense gave up a 4th and long with less then a minute to play? Can't believe your still blaming that loss on the fucking offense that put up 35 fucking points! Why is it so fucking hard for you to admit that the god damn defense sucked shit in more then one fucking game last year?
    CAS is a lawyer. He is accustomed to never thinking he is wrong. He also attended UND, so by default he couldn't possibly be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Have to say, I did not get the NDSU/Montana thing either. We blast them twice, including a PO game, and only the one last in Montana on the last second. UN_ confusion?
    Fisher sounds like dbag now haha

If Fischer actually said what was printed, he is very unprofessional. That said, I think Goff will be a good NFL QB. No need to rip on him for what Fischer may have said. Plus, Fischer, I'm sure, watched video of MT game from August--not CW's best game. Kinda lost that game for us really.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I would've said: "Ndsu's won 3 of past 4. No wonder you're taking Goff."

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I would've said: "Ndsu's won 3 of past 4. No wonder you're taking Goff."
    I would have asked him why Cal lost 24 games during the 38 games Goff started.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I would have asked him why Cal lost 24 games during the 38 games Goff started.
    Because that's Goff's fault? Kinda contradicts your response to my Wentz comment above. But, you know??, whatever works.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Goff is a good QB, sad that Mr. Mediocrity is his coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.